View Single Post
Old 01-08-2021, 10:44 AM   #1
bdsmlover24

Default Dare coupons for my GF - 23M with 23F GF

Hey, i saw the thread "Dare coupons for my GF" from Dareckick19 and i really love the idea and want to try it.

I live with my grilfriend and i want to give her coupons she can give me back at any moment to have me do the dare written on it. Like "Coupon for one quick fuck anywhere".

I already have a few ideas, and i'll check Darecick19's thread again, but i would like some new ideas, specially beacause i'm a men (a little bit sissy) and she's a women. I'll take everything that will be not too extrem (nothing too messy for example like uro/scatt), because i like to try new things.

We already did some bdsm stuff and we have quite a few toys like dildos, plug, clamps, gags, handcuffs, collar and others ...

I'd like all kind of dare : Bondage, Little public things, sissy, spanking, dare for her to dominate me, dare for me to dominate her ...but also unusual romantic or vanilla stuff or things for us to do together

I'm shy as fuck, so maybe some dares that push me out of my confort zone for that will be good

I can't wait for your ideas

Likes : Masturbation, Restrictions/Temporary rules, Bondage, Spanking, Punishment, Nipple torture, Breath play, Anal, Ice, Humiliation/Degradation, Public, cross-Dressing, Pet play, pain, Cum, Deepthroat

Dislikes: Edge, Bladder control, name calling, Hypno, wedgies, messy, ruined orgasm, cbt, chasisty

Limits : Health, Lifestyle, Scat, Enema, illegal, ATM, permanent, pics/vids
bdsmlover24 is offline   Reply With Quote