View Single Post
Old 01-07-2021, 04:11 PM   #86
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

I've had a busy couple of days... but I've managed to gather enough points to finally earn an orgasm...!! I haven't cum yet though... anyone want to suggest how I should cum...??

Meanwhile... Danielle is really f**king with me with the underwear control... she texted me while I was at work that I should remove my panties just before leaving from work... which I did... felt super kinky doing so... when I got back home she asked me 'Did you remove them?' within earshot of Vishal... she of course didn't specify what... so Vishal had no way of knowing... but I still blushed deeply as I replied yes... then she asked 'Where are they?'... more blushing as I said they were in my handbag... thinking surely she isn't going to tell me to show them to her...?? She didn't...

As I walked walking up the stairs to my room I got another text from her... telling me to leave my bra on... then after dinner Vishal, Ryan, Danielle and I were relaxing and chatting in the living room... after about 15-20 mins she texted me that I had 5 mins to go to my room, remove my bra and come back downstairs... but I wasn't allowed to change my top... I stared daggers at her... she winked and blew me a kiss... Vishal noticed... I went to my room... removed my bra... came back downstairs... my tank top was tight enough to clearly announce that I was braless... and any tiny doubt that might have still existed was eliminated by my poking erect nipples... Danielle grinned when I came back into the living room... Ryan didn't seem to notice... but Vishal's eyes followed me... or to be precise followed my boobs... as I walked past him to the armchair... did he realise that I was wearing a bra 5 mins ago and wasn't now...?? I have no doubt about it... and did he realise that Danielle had something to do with it...?? I don't think so... but if Danielle keeps this up he might soon figure out something is up between us... like I said she really is f**cking with me... and it's making me super wet...!!

So yeah... I'm ready to cum... desperate in fact... if anyone has suggestions on how I should cum let me know asap... I have an early start at work tomorrow so I want to get to bed at a decent time...!!

Likes - risky dares, embarrassing situations, masturbating, orgasms, breast pain, light butt spanking
Want to explore - being controlled, staged accidental, humiliation, heavier spanking, bondage
Limits - pics, anal, scat, anything that could get me arrested

Toys - dildo, blindfold, furry handcuffs, remote vibrator, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, ball gag

Living arrangements - house share with 3 guys and another girl.

Orgasm Points - Daily Summary!
SimplySara is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to SimplySara for this post: