View Single Post
Old 01-07-2021, 12:30 PM   #358
Akitawa
getDare Sweetheart

Step one
-Pick one photo with everyday clothes and face showup that you think very sensual.
-Print it and write in the back, "I'll come again at X[Busiest time for that place] time and Y[Still have visitor but not many] on Zth date for you sweetheart. Will be there for 20 mins. You need to wear jeans with green shirt backward and hat"
-Pick a public area like library or park, hide that picture in obvious place but not to be find easily. Like put in on envelope and tape it under a table or chair.
-If you check and the envelope is gone, come according what you wrote in the back
-Don't show yourself on X time, just come to check if the person is there

Step two
-Come two hour early and put another picture in the same place. This time, a risqué outfit and lovense lush. Write a new date and time, this time with the love lush link and write find me.
-Come at Y time and pretend as a normal visitor
-If you're found out, ask him/her what he or she want to do with you

If she/he doesn't come at X time, abort this person and redo step one
If she/he doesn't find the second envelope, abort this person. Don't forget to take the envelope back and change the picture with the first picture. Change the date(Z) again.
If someone else find the second envelope, continue the game

Repeat until someone find you
Z=the day you set the envelope + few days

You can ignore the step one if you think it takes too much effort and time.