View Single Post
Old 01-06-2021, 10:25 PM   #4
Dirty_Slut
Distinguished Member

Capter 3: Remorse

I immediately take the thong off and quickly get dressed. I try to walk by her with my head down, she grabs my arm. "You know I really can't believe you" she says, "You're such a loser. I can't believe this." My face red with embarrassment, "Carmen...Please. I said I was sorry." She smacks me again, harder than the first one, "Shut the fuck up! You're only sorry because you got caught! Now leave!" I scurry to the door, head still held down in shame, and I leave. "FUCK!" I scream once I get outside, "I'm such an idiot. I can't believe this happened!" Instead of calling an uber I decide to walk home, in shame.

About a week has gone by and we still haven't spoken to one another. I've felt nothing but shame and remorse the whole week. Fuck, I feel awful. You know what? I'll text her and apologize again.. after several minutes I send what I think is the best worded text for the situation. It read, "Hey Carmen, first and foremost I want to apologize for my actions. They were completely uncalled for and disgusting. I've given it some thought, and you're right, I am a loser. I've been praying all week that you wouldn't upload it to anywhere. Please if there's anything I can do to try and fix our friendship, let me do it. Tell me what to do, and I'll do it!"

Minutes go by, they felt like an eternity. I keep checking my messages, finally it says that she has read my text. Oh my god! She's typing!! Minutes later I get a response, "Tim, what you did is unfixable to our friendship. I mean my god, you wore my dirty panties! That's just wow. But you know what? I'll make you a deal, I won't show anyone that video if you come over tonight and clean my apartment. Deal? Be here in 40 minutes or else!"

Wow, that's all I gotta do? "OMG thank you Carmen! I'm leaving now!" I hurry up throw my shoes on and run out the door, no time to wait for an Uber! I decide best way is to run there, full sprint. I timed my self to make sure I got there on time. When I say I was cutting it close, boy do I mean it! 39 minutes and 45 seconds it took. I bang on the door 4 times. I hear her yell "Come in now!" I enter, not prepared for what's about to go down next....
Dislikes: family, illegal, black mail
MY PM DARES-
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72492
KIK me: AmyyyGirlyyy
I WISH I WAS TAYLOR SWIFT
Dirty_Slut is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Dirty_Slut for this post: