Old 01-06-2021, 10:12 AM   #1961
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by just.for.fun01 View Post
Well now this should be fun
Start by stripping naked bring your vibe and your phone for a timer
Put 3 rubber bands around each of your tits
Put a binder clip on each nipple now tie rope from the clip to a hanger make sure it’s short enough that it pulls if not on your tippy toes
Now set your timer for 40 minutes
For the 40 minutes you are to continuously play with the vibe whenever you stop you need to snap each rubber band 4 times once the alarm goes off you have to stop playing with yourself if you didn’t orgasm too bad till you do and you need to sit down pulling the clamps off (if that’s too much pain just take them off and put toothpaste on your nipples for 4 minutes)

Let me know what you think of doing the 40Hang
Thank you for this task. It seems like some fun nipple torture. However, I would like to point out that 40 continuous minutes with clamps on my nipples as well as rubberbands binding my tits for 40 minutes is actually a health hazard.
I am more than willing to deal with pain and torture so long as it is not causing health concerns.
Would you like to revise your task so that it can be done safely? If so, I will gladly complete. Thanks ��
Toys: Hitachi wand, vibrator, suction cups (5 sizes), rubber bands (all sizes), nipple stretcher, mini dragon tail, handsfree breast pump, chopsticks, clothes pegs, binder clips (medium & large), large wooden paddle, wooden spoon, rope (jute), bondage spikes, tack bra inserts, clothes hangers
Painmeplease is offline   Reply With Quote