Thread: Gifts for Blue
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2021, 03:45 PM   #1574
InstantInferno
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
In more good news, I found I can cum from being plugged and holding a dildo deep in my throat without extra stimulation after some edges. In bad news, I found I can cum from being plugged and holding a dildo deep in my throat without extra stimulation. One of the most humiliating ruined orgasm I've had, but I wasn't allowed one. I feel bad, but not horrible, for having had it. For being so close to get through this without incidents and ruining it now.
Oh well, these things happen, especially given the frankly mind-boggling amount of edging you've been doing. Bit unlucky it couldn't have waited just a little longer to happen though. Take a break, look after yourself, and I'm sure in not too long you'll be able to plough through the remainder of your gifts and declare victory and your nice, well-earned orgasm.

(Also, those are definitely some impressive deepthroating skills you've developed! Wow.)