View Single Post
Old 01-05-2021, 05:11 AM   #37
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplySara View Post
You guys are really going to make me work for the points aren't you...
Ok... on popular demand I won't count the time spent braless today and tomorrow towards the points since that is for paying off a bet...

Can I at least count a point each if I spend 8 straight hours wearing a tight tshirt and short skirt...?? This wasn't a part of the bet forfeit...

I have spent another hour naked in my room so I have earned another point... but my bladder's full again so I'm going to have to use the toilet again... will be back to 0 points if I don't do any other tasks...
I think it is fine to count the stuff not associated with the bet.

As fir the bathroom maybe the points need adjusted. It’s supposed to be fun not impossible. Perhaps you get X amount of bathroom breaks per day. Anything over that costs a point?

Points may need to be a work in progress to make it fun and slightly challenging not super difficult
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Bdsub for this post: