View Single Post
Old 01-04-2021, 03:55 PM   #1
Dirty_Slut
Distinguished Member

Default How I became Mistress Carmen's Sissy

Chapter 1: intro

It was just an ordinary evening. The weather was nice, as usual in North Carolina, a nice 76 degrees. Me being 5 foot 6 inches with short brown hair and blue eyes. I was never really good with girls. I mean I'm still a virgin and I'm 22! I don't the biggest cock, but it's also not the smallest, being at about 5 inches fully hard. I lack confidence, then again it's hard to have confidence when you have a huge secret that you wouldn't dare telling anyone. That's right, I'm a closet sissy.. well in a way. I've only worn and owned panties, but i wear them almost every day. Somedays with boxers over top, some days no boxers if I'm really feeling brave. I've only ever tried my cum a handful of times.

Carmen on the other hand is pure beauty. She's about 5 foot 4 inches tall, long brown hair, green eyes with B cup boobs and a slim waist with a fat ass. She's very popular and has had many boyfriends. I'm sure she got railed plenty of times. She's way out of my league and she even told me many times she loves our friendship and never wants it to grow to more than friends. Pain.

I load up the hub and I find a video. I start rubbing my cock and imagining I'm the girl, taking all the cock in the world, man oh man would that be something. Within minutes I cum. I quickly clean up, not wanting to be caught. Then I receive the text that ultimately changed my life forever..

This is my first ever story. im not sure if itll be good or not. appreciate any and all feedback! i hope you enjoyed the first chapter
Dislikes: family, illegal, black mail
MY PM DARES-
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72492
KIK me: AmyyyGirlyyy
I WISH I WAS TAYLOR SWIFT

Last edited by Dirty_Slut; 01-04-2021 at 04:18 PM.
Dirty_Slut is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Dirty_Slut for this post: