View Single Post
Old 01-03-2021, 08:51 AM   #1
PredicBabe

Female Choose my toys - 23/F Sub

I have saved some money to buy some new additions to what I use on myself, but cannot decide which toy would be more "urgent". So I am letting you choose what I should buy!

I currently own a classic vibrator, a suction-cup dildo (20 cm long, 5 cm diameter), a pair of homemade nipple clamps, a medium butt plug (4 cm diameter), a large butt plug (5,3 cm diameter), police-grade handcuffs and lots of rope.

I was considering to buy one (or more, if money can cover it) of these items:
1. Hitachi Europe Magic Wand.
2. Inflatable butt plug.
3. Nipple clamps, either this style (https://www.easytoys.es/abrazaderas-...adena-p-31340/) or Japanese clover clamps. I don't want them to be unbearable, but I definitely need them to withstand a rough session.

Aside of those, please send me some links and choose what I buy. Anything that you love to use or have always wanted to try, or what you want to inflict on someone. When the decision is made and I get the toys, I can send you the review of the first time using it, either in PM or in public if you prefer it

Thank you in advance!!

PredicBabe is offline   Reply With Quote