Thread: Gifts for Blue
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2020, 06:33 AM   #1566
bluedieblub
Angel of Dare

Part 2 of Angelics custom hitting edges
Quote:

Edge 900:
Than when you're ready, the second set of 20 will be the same, 30 seconds of no touch in between, but during the break you will do as many hits to your inner thighs as you can.

Before you do each set you will do a role for your implement.
1- spatula
2- charging cord
3- ruler
4- hand
5- wooden spoon (if you have one)
6- rubber band (so on the side of your ass if you get this one or directly to your inner thighs).

If at any point the spanks get to be too much with any one implement, you are allowed to role again to switch it, but If you do so it adds one extra edge to be completed normally. (So without spanks or the 30 second break)

Have fun Blue, hopefully your skin will match your name by the end. Oh, and these sets dont have to be completed right after one another
After the last spanking sessions, the times were slightly changes to more forgiving ones. I can tell you that 30 seconds still feels like a long time though! I started with a rubber band on my thighs. Pain is a bit of a weird like for me. Sometimes I can enjoy it in a pleasurable way, and sometimes it just hurts. The stinging pain from a rubber band with about 30 of them between edges fell into the latter category today. Each hit stinging quite a bit, and knowing how many of these hits I would still be able to get in was not helping at all either. Switching places to hit, because there is absolutely no way I can handle hundreds of them on the same spot, my left thigh was a lovely pattern of red stripes before long. After 4 edges, I had to switch to my right thigh, not being able to handle the pain on the left anymore. After 2 more edges here, I decided to take the extra switch and hope for a more pleasurable implement.

Edging between the hits is helping me get through so much more of them. It fades the pain away, allowing me to keep inflicting pain. On the other hand, I also feel it prevents me from leaning into the pain and fully enjoying the feeling. It's a tradeoff, but I think I prefer longer times of pain a bit more. It allows me to submit more, and think less, even if I can't hit myself quite as often.

The second set of pain came in the form of a charging cord. Once again a stinging kind of pain, I had really hoped for a hand or spatula instead, but the dice were not in my favor. It took a bit of time to figure out how to get some good hits in, but after a few testing hits I managed to work out a nice way to hit my right thigh, and only me right thigh. I don't know why exactly, but hitting the same thigh over and over untill I can't handle it anymore feels better than switching them off. Maybe it's the more likely chance that it will actually strat bruising, or hitting something that is already sore. Again managing about a hit per second, I had about 400 hits to my right thigh with the cable cord. These hits sting quite a bit, with the intensity varying depending on how good of a hit you get it. It's hard to aim and control though, and I'm not sure if I hit myself as hard as I physically could. I'm pretty sure there is a mental barrier here to make it really hit hard and leave lasting bruises, nevertheless my entire thigh was glowing red by the end of it. No individual marks present anymore, everything was hit and red. A massive area of my entire thigh. During the edges I ever so often roamed my fingers over it. Feeling the soreness. Feeling the warmth coming from it.

I'm sad to report there are no lasting bruises from the cords and the rubber band, they aren't quite the right instruments for it. Nevertheless, they were fun custom-edges, even if slightly dread-inducing from the amount of times I would be hitting myself.

Thank you Angelic!

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to bluedieblub for this post: