Thread: Gifts for Blue
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2020, 05:58 AM   #1564
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

A general update on the task progress. I have finished all my regular edges! All 2126 of them! That leaves me with a gazillion of tasks, plug time, cuffed time, spitroasting time, hits and deepthroats left though :P

I have been slowly working of the deepthroats over time. But 45 minutes of holding deepthroats is not something that wants to be reduced quickly, even with edges in between. I'm getting a lot better at it though, practice makes perfect here, but I still can't do more than 40 edges for 400 seconds of deepthroats in a session, and even that is usually pushing it. At the start, I was having trouble holding it for 10 seconds. By now, I'm managing 30 very very long seconds of holding it, with 3 lovely edges during it before I have to come up for air. It remains a mindfuck though, but at least I can get more of them done.

Each time you thrust that dildo in your throat, regardless whether it is slow or fast, you feel violated. Something just lodged itself inside your throat, and it's keeping there. When you get to those last few seconds, feeling the need to breath or gag but holding it a little longer to not lose the time. When it gets out, and you are gasping. From being violated. From needing to breath. Seeing the spit all over your dildo. See how sleek it is getting. How deep it is getting. How much of a mess you are becoming.

I have almost 20 minutes of cumulative deepthroats done now, but I still need to do 24 minutes more. I love and hate myself for putting this on the keyword list. Loving it, because it is truly training me to take it, and I love the feeling. Hating it, because it is now delaying my long awaited orgasm.

I've been working off the other tasks as well. The cuffs, which I find agonizngly annoying. I slept in them for a night, which feels restricting but has just the right comfort level to still be able to sleep. I've also worn them for about 4 hours while awake and cleaning, but this is extremely frustrating. Walking is difficult, having to slowly shuffle forward. Stairs are a nightmare, as my ankle cuffs are just long enough to take 1 step down or up if I maneuver myself right. Cleaning with them is fun for a little bit, but you really aren't getting anywhere. I think I took a good hour just to clean up something I could have cleaned in 5 minutes without the cuff. Your range of motion is just so little. It's much better to simply read a book with the cuffs. Less frustrating, still restricted, but at least you can sort of do what you want.

Over the past few days I've been plugged more often than not as well. Wanting to work of my time before this becomes the bottleneck. I've never worn it for more than a few hours at a time, but I managed two very very long sessions to work of the time. First one of 8 hours, which is much longer than I ever managed. Having it in for so long feels marvelous even if it drives me crazy. There is not going around it, it's present all the time. Taking it out I wasn't even quite sore, even with how long I was wearing it. I had recently ordered a few new plugs, which are.... rather large. Having a warmup of 7 hours seemed like a good time to start inserting them.

The first plug is just a slightly bit wider than my current ones at 4.3cm diameter. Compared to the plug I had in all day, this was a lot bigger, but slid in without much effort. So I'd figure I try the second plug in the set. 5.5cm diamater. This. is. huge. And it's not even the largest one yet. It took a lot of effort to try and even get this into myself. 5.5cm is not a joke, and your ass does not like this being pushed into it. I got it almost in a few times, feeling it stretch and a slight tinge of pain before I pulled it out, smothered it with lube once more, and made another attempt. After a few minutes I got it to the point where I could feel myself pushing past the widest point. At that moment it launched itself into my ass. Not a gentle affair, just immediately closing around it. I let out a screaming gasp. It was loud. I was shivering. Unsure whether this hurt or felt good. I could feel it inside my ass. All of it. Filling me up. It's making me squirm and clench my ass just thinking about it now. It felt soo damn full and soo damn good.

I spend a full hour with this plug inside me. A full hour, where my ass was being stretched by a monster. It felt damn good to be plugged, but I couldn't bring myself to masturbate with it in. The sensation alone was enough stimulation, and any unnecessary movement made it shift around and made me shiver. After an hour of wearing it, I couldn't find a position anymore where my ass could handle it without a twinge of pain, and started retrieving it. I was partially dreading this, as I would once again have to push it past my sphincter. Stretch it again. I took a good hold of it and tried to retrieve it as gently as possible. Pulling on it just enough to slowly get it out. It felt quite good, moving it that way, untill it got past the widest point and catapulted out. My spincter instantly collapsed into it's normal state and shot a sharp pain through me from the sudden change. This hurt, and not in the good way. I scrambled myself to the toilet, getting into a comfortable seat in case something went wrong, wanting to be safe. After about 20 seconds or so, the pain faded and I concluded that nothing was wrong, except for my ass being sore. After another 5 minutes I was considering putting it in again, or a different plug, as I was missing the feeling. My ass was empty. There wasn't anything to clench around. Nothing to fill it. I eventually reconsidered, and went to bed unplugged.

The second session of long plugging was yesterday. Using a medium plug, for 18 hours. 18 hours of being plugged and filled. Cleaning with it in, feeling every movement. I never slept with my plug, last times I tried I couldn't handle it. Feeling good enough about the feeling now, having already had it in for 11 hours, I figured I could try again, and remove it when I woke up. I slept through the entire night for the first time with a plug, and it made me incredibly happy. That I could do this. At 7am in the morning, earlier than normally but long enough to have accomplished what I want, I woke up with a sore asshole. Too sore to continue for any longer than I already had, very happy that I managed.

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is online now   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to bluedieblub for this post: