View Single Post
Old 12-30-2020, 07:27 PM   #113
Amihereforwhat
getDare Sweetheart

You said answer in detail, so that I will try

1. Have you ever peed your pants in school? I have not, but I have come close.
2. Have you ever ACCIDENTALLY peed yourself as an adult? Accidentally? No. But I have on purpose several times
3. Have you ever been caught naked by your parent(s)/child(ren)? Probably without me knowing, but I don't believe so.
4. Have you ever caught your parent(s) naked? I have caught them in bed. But they didn't know
5. Have you ever had your sexuality or kink outed to a family member? Definitely not. I don't tell anyone
6. Have you ever had sex with someone, only to learn you were related? NO WAY! That would be... off
7. Have you ever had sex with someone, only to learn they were married? Again also no.
8. Have you ever been caught having sex or masturbating by your parent(s)/child(ren)? Definitely. I hate it when my mom walked into my room
9. Have you ever caught your parent(s)/child(ren) having sex? Yes. I walked into their room and just left.
10. Have you ever been caught farting in a public (polite) area? Probably. They are quite loud
11. Have you ever had an upset stomach on a date that ended in diarrhea, gas, or vomiting? Definitely. I had to go home afterwards. Wasn't good.
12. Have you ever been called out for having smelly gas? Totally. It is always not good.
13. Have you ever had a credit card declined and/or had to endure the "Walk of Shame" while returning your items because you can't buy them? I don't shop much, so not really
14. Have you ever fallen down a flight of stairs in the company of others? Yes totally. I'm super clumsy
15. Have you ever sent an AWFUL drunk text, or drunk-dialed someone? I don't get drunk
16. Have you ever been caught talking behind someone's back, by the person you're talking about? Yes! It is so embarrassing that they hear.
16. Have you ever accidentally sent a scathing text message about someone to the person it's about? No. I have good names on texts.
17. Have you ever accidentally sent a "sext message" to an unintended contact? Yeah. Sadly.
18. Have you ever clogged a toilet after pooping? All the time. I swear my toilet hates me.
19. If you experience periods, have you ever bled through your clothes? No periods here.
20. If you died right now, what would be the most embarrassing thing someone would find in your house? My phone.
21. Are there any unwanted nude photos of you floating around the internet? Probably.
22. Have you ever fallen prey to an internet scam? Not anything giant.
23. Have you ever made an idiot of yourself in front of a crush? Definitely. Emotionally awkward.
24. Have you ever argued with an authority figure only to find out you were VERY wrong? YES! I'm always wrong
25. Have you ever been in jail? No.
26. Have you ever come to the realization that you've been walking around with your pants zipper down, or with a hole in your pants? Yes. I hate having holes and knowing people saw.
27. Have you ever accidentally walked in on someone in the bathroom? Uh huh. When they don't lock the doors.
28. Have you ever accidentally told someone you loved them? Accidentally, No I haven't
29. Have you ever accidentally called someone mom or dad? Definitely. It happens on accident a lot
30. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher? No. They're all like 60
31. Have you ever had a crush on/fantasized about a cartoon character? Yes! Rule 34 is golden.
32. Have you ever eaten at a restaurant only to find out the bill was WAY more than you could pay? Luckily I had just enough money on me.
33. Have you ever spilled drink or food at a restaurant? Everyone has. But yes.
34. Have you ever been denied a kiss on a first date? I don't date, but I have, yes.
35. Have you ever been caught trying to cheat, scam, or steal? I steal and don't get caught. Don't tell anyone
36. Have you ever set off a store alarm while trying to exit? On accident yes. They wouldn't remove the tag.
37. Do you get zits in noticeable places? My face gets them a lot.
38. Have you ever had your pubic hair get snagged by your clothes? I don't think so.
39. Have you ever gotten a REALLY bad itch on your genitals while in public, so you couldn't scratch it? YES! It is the worst
40. Have you ever finished on the toilet only to find out that there's no more toilet paper, then have to do the "Walk of Shame" to the closet (or, if in a public bathroom, to the next stall) to find some? All the time. That stuff never seems to stay

I AM A SISSY
I have a dildo and I love it
Soft caged clitty

Kik: killmepleasewtf, sissy girl, 130 pounds, super bottom
Likes: Being a sissy, Feminization, Chastity, permission, talking, bodywriting, ducttape, naked, changing avatar/profile, wallpaper, licking
Limits: Face, family, social suicide, public, messy, and permanent,
pm dares

TEASE ME AND SEND PICS TO LOOK AT WHILE MY CLIT IS CAGED

200 Extensions and counting (kik for link)
Amihereforwhat is offline   Reply With Quote