View Single Post
Old 12-28-2020, 03:39 PM   #11
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by denon12 View Post
Hey everyone!

So this is possibly the craziest/scariest thread I have ever created or agreed to do! I recently completed a permanent body writing task for BBGO and my SO found it incredibly amusing and humiliating for me. So much so, she thought something a little more permanent would be a bit more fun ... *Gulp*

As I am completely controlled by her I have no option but to agree to her new tattoo body writing idea! 1 humiliating and degrading word or phrase on a hidden part of my body for the rest of my life!
Of the many scary, weird, interesting and kinky control relationships, I have never seen permanent marking with degrading words as an option. This is quite... permanent, and something you may hate in 5 years time, or in 10 years time, or after 50 years. I am asking you: please don't make that decision now, and -even more- don't suggest you left it to someone else to make the decision for you.

Long term can be very long term, but indefinite is something you may very well regret at some point in time.
ltakltak is offline   Reply With Quote