View Single Post
Old 12-28-2020, 11:38 AM   #6872
Andreast

Put on a hypno of your choise that is at least 30min+
(you should be able to hear it while you play, but not so loud that you cant hear other people walking/shooting etc ingame)
before you start playing, insert a smal amount of toothpaste in your anus with your finger.
play untill the hypno file is finished.
If you won at least 75% of the games, then there is no penalties.
50-75%: either ruin your next orgasm, or wait at least 24 hours.
25-50%: Can't cum today, either wait 24 hour and ruin your next orgasm or wait 72hours.
0-25%: oh boy, you messed this one up, no underwear for 24 hours, either wait 48 hours and ruin your orgasm, or wait 120 hours (5days) til you can cum again.

if you're not happy with the result you can try again from the top once. But, you will have to insert something safe in your anus, like a cucumber, banana etc.

I will play either Hyrule warriors age of calamity, walking dead saints & sinners or breath of the wild (will start all over) Please be a little creative, i like a challange

Dislike: Cum, Long term,CBT, Permanent, Wedgie

Limit: Friends/Family, Damage/Dangerous, Public, Scat, Messy, Needles, Vomit, Illegal, Picture of face

Toys

Rules i must follow

Desperate sexslave looking for an owner
Andreast is offline   Reply With Quote