View Single Post
Old 12-27-2020, 07:46 PM   #1
denon12
getDare Devil

Pencil Degrading tattoo ideas to punish this slut

Hey everyone!

So this is possibly the craziest/scariest thread I have ever created or agreed to do! I recently completed a permanent body writing task for BBGO and my SO found it incredibly amusing and humiliating for me. So much so, she thought something a little more permanent would be a bit more fun ... *Gulp*

As I am completely controlled by her I have no option but to agree to her new tattoo body writing idea! 1 humiliating and degrading word or phrase on a hidden part of my body for the rest of my life!

So this is where you guys get involved, I need as many of your degrading ideas to be permanently tattooed onto my body. The most popular ideas will get put into a vote when/if you meet the target amount! If you see a word or phrase you like, you can repost it to make it more popular. Just make sure your word or phrase is something I'm not going to get arrested or attacked for if someone saw it!

Miss has suggested that 100 posts would be sufficient to make this slut get a degrading tattoo on his body for life!

If you guys didnt any more motivation, if you get to 250 posts, I will get the top 2 most popular tattooed onto my body!

I'm scared but excited to see your ideas. You have until next Sunday 3rd January at 12 PM UK time to get your suggestions in/get to the targets! No double posting unless 6 hours have past!

Good luck!

Hey guys and girls, 25 M UK
Likes - Humiliation, pain, control, torture, edging
Limits - Scat, blood, public, family, pictures, animals

PM Dares:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83287

Last edited by denon12; 12-27-2020 at 07:49 PM.
denon12 is offline   Reply With Quote