View Single Post
Old 12-26-2020, 12:56 PM   #6871
Brobot 9000
Account Banned

You'll be playing to the end of Tier 3 progression. Since this might take a while, you can do this dare in chunks. Your rules whilst playing are:

- No healing whatsoever
- No buildings or machines can be removed once placed down
- You must start within the area you started, so hopefully you get lucky!
- Either dress up whilst playing, or if you can't listen to a sissy hypno loop

Now, here's your punishments:

Death = Give yourself a wedgie. Every death means another wedgie, and they're cumulative
Retrieve materials from anything automated = Spank yourself 10% the amount of materials (so 100 materials = 10 spanks) for being so lazy
Electricity blows a fuse = Practice your own blow jobs for 1 minute on a phallic item of your choice
Kill any wildlife = 30 seconds of anal practice

You are allowed 1 edge for every objective you complete and every tier is 10 edges. Only once you complete your goal can you orgasm. Enjoy!

My game is Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War. Something that I can do without any materials or preparation would be nice; I can't really do all that much right now. The more detailed the better Otherwise be as mean as you want!

Likes Mental Feminization, Denial, Edging, Hypnosis, Ruined Os, Bondage, Messy, Transformations, Pet Play, Freezing-in-place

Dislikes Cum Eating, Light Pain, Light Breathplay, Line-Writing, Wedgies, Pee (No Drinking)

Like But Can't Do Crossdressing, Chastity, Anal, Sex Toys,

Limits Anything not listed above, lazy dares
Brobot 9000 is offline   Reply With Quote