View Single Post
Old 12-20-2020, 07:34 AM   #3
danili

Heart Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Wolf View Post
what about drinking a litre of water and go to a local park or forest and hide between some trees and and get naked or close to naked as possible and stay there till you wet your diaper and edge through the diaper.
I did your dare today, I drank about 1 litre of water and two large cups of thee. When I noticed I 'had to go', I went outside and walked to a small forest which is close to where I live. I felt my urge to pee getting bigger, and while I have issues holding it in lately I can still hold it when I walk.

When I arrived I immediately started looking for a place where I could get naked, or at least close enough.

I found some trees that seem to give out enough cover, so I hid behind those. I started to take off my jacket and sweater first. I was now in my top and jeans, and looked around a final time to make sure no one could see me. Sure I was alone, I pulled my jeans down to my ankles and took my top off. I was sitting there, topless, bottomless with only my diaper giving my bottoms some coverage.

I felt my pee coming, and pushed a little to help it get out. This felt amazing, never ever before have I sat outside topless during a diaper pee pee.

I felt I was getting quite chilly, but I was horny enough quickly come after rubbing my squishy diaper for a minute or two. I moaned softly hoping no one saw or heard me.

Satisfied, I quickly gathered my things, got dressed and walked home. My first Dare Complete Cherry is popped, thank you winter wolf for being my first!
danili is offline   Reply With Quote