View Single Post
Old 12-16-2020, 04:32 AM   #16
KindMistress

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightridermanc View Post
Wow, this was such a good dare - and with some good ideas for enhancing it. I got hard and came twice just planning it and then was so horny while doing it and hurting my balls. Here is my report:

I was lucky enough to be alone for a whole day so could plan and execute this dare without having to worry about being caught. I live in quite a big house so could do a long route over different surfaces and up the stairs. For my load I used exercize weights and tied a loop around five 2kg weights. I liked the idea of coating cock and balls in deep heat, so i massaged that in before starting. My cock head was certainly smarting quickly, but it took a little longer for my balls to 'glow', so I gave them 10 strokes with my belt once they were tied. I have a large padlock which fits round the base of my ball sac, but my balls can't pass through it, so I left the key at the end of my circuit upstairs. Also as suggested I added a dildo to the task, so stuffed the pestle of the kitchen pestle and mortar up my arse. So stripped naked, butt-plugged, I attached a short length of chain to the padlock, looped it through the five weights, attached the loose end back to the padlock, then locked it in place round my balls. My route started in my back yard, across paving slabs to the backdoor. Hard on the knees and a satisfying scraping and rattling sound of the weights dragging across the paving. Maybe the neighbours heard and looked out! Its a step up to go in the back door, and the weights got stuck under the sill, so I had to arch upwards on all 4's to get them over. That really hurt my balls, as they were suspending 10kg - I have only managed 4kg before. I then went through tiled floors of utility and kitchen and wooden floors for the dining room and lounge. Its about a 60 foot circuit, which I took slowly, enjoying the tug on my balls, which were now properly smarting from the deep heat. Every so often I had to push the makeshift dildo firmly inside me! Now I had to drag the weights up a flight of carpetted stairs - about twenty treads. That was really hard because going up each tread, the full 10kg was pulling on my balls. I had to stop a few times to let the pain ebb away! Once on the landing I visited each bedroom, dragging the weight across carpet. I had made some obstacles with tight turns which meant the weights kept getting snagged as I negotiated the four bedrooms. Finally I made it to the Master Bedroom and the key to the padlock so i could finally free my balls. The journey took me 45 minutes. Next time I think I will add a piss jeopardy - I will drink 4 pints of water about an hour before and clamp my foreskin with a bulldog clip, so if i do piss, my cock will fill up with pee. I will have to hope that if it bursts, I am on the hard floors downstairs, not the carpets! Also I will take the dildo out of my arse and put it in my mouth when I start the stairs.

Thankyou for a great dare, Mistress!
Naughty boy, cumming twice before even doing it!

You really made it hard for yourself, deep heat, dildo, belt, even going outside! I like the touch with using a padlock, that's a great idea! You also chose a very long and hard route.

I have to say I'm very pleased (and maybe a little wet) after reading this! You did a really great job!

Do post here if you decide to do the piss jeopardy version, because that sounds fun!

Thank you!

Don't: PM unless you know you can (e.g. I said so in a thread), send me pics unless I ask, ask me for pics, ask me to be your mistress or to give you dares, ask for contact outside of this site.

Ask me anything | Write lines for me
KindMistress is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to KindMistress for this post: