Thread: 20s F - Hello!
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2020, 04:25 AM   #41
KindMistress

Thanks for the questions, guys!

And if I'm counting correctly, I owe someone a task now Will PM the lucky person soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire+Ice View Post
Hey KM

1) what is your favourite picture to receive from a sub (that you've asked for of course)
Nothing specific, but the best ones are the ones that are personal, imaginative, erotic and good quality. Quick, dark, boring dick pics are bad.
2) have you ever met online or rl a dom who you wish you could make them a sub
No, because I respect when people say they're dominant
3) if you could click your finger and every male sub wore an outfit of your choice, what would it be
Mm, nothing but a ballgag and maybe a collar
4) what grabs your attention when speaking to people (either on here or just generally in life)
Being smart, funny, thoughtful and good listener.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red! View Post
1. What's the last book you read?
Mindhunter
2. What's your sexiest outfit and when did you last wear it?
Black lacy underwear set and a tight, revealing red dress. The last time I wore it is actually pretty embarrassing: I didn't go anywhere, I just put on some makeup and wore it at home, making myself feel pretty. Then I drank a whole bunch of wine and masturbated the night away while still wearing it
3. Have you ever given a wedgie?
No, and I to be honest, don't really get the appeal.
4. Can you cook? What's your favourite dish?
I can, but I'm not the best cook out there to be honest. My favourite would be a good burger with fries and a beer. Or lasagna
5. If money were no object what sex toy would you most like to buy?
If money is not the issue, I'd like to try a sybian. Those things look INSANE

Don't: PM unless you know you can (e.g. I said so in a thread), send me pics unless I ask, ask me for pics, ask me to be your mistress or to give you dares, ask for contact outside of this site.

Ask me anything | Write lines for me
KindMistress is offline   Reply With Quote