View Single Post
Old 12-15-2020, 01:55 PM   #39
Bexx
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzzzr View Post
Dress up in a slutty outfit showing a little more of your 34GGs than you would. Show as much skin as you dare and certainly more than your comfortable with.

Order delivery. Greet the delivery guy and flirt with him.
okay so I did this, I very nearly didnt because when the door bell went I was not comfortable and nearly didnt answer the door but I thought fuck it and I did so yay me. we ordered Taco Bell off ubereats because Taco Bell is amazing, I had a micro skirt on, no underwear, my butt plug in and my dildo up me which I was praying wouldn't fall out whilst at the door and a little bikini bra on which is basically bits of string with little triangles to cover my nipples and I felt super exposed. I opened the door with a smile and said hi to the delivery person who was a woman but I flirted with her anyway - well attempted to im not the best at flirting aha. she looked at me like I was crazy because it is freeeezing outside but I said how hot it was in our house and asked if she wanted to come in, she said no which I was kinda glad about because I don't know what I wouldve done if she said yes haha and then I started to compliment her a bit saying she had nice eyes and hair etc, again she just looked at me like I was just insane and then just went "um thanks, enjoy your food" before awkwardly smiling and walking back to her car. I kinda forgot how exposed I was whilst talking which I suppose is a blessing and I did actually enjoy this more than I thought when the doorbell went as I was all full of dread haha
KIK: bexx150
Bexx is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Bexx for this post: