View Single Post
Old 12-15-2020, 09:35 AM   #33
Bexx
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by matdoc View Post
Put in the bullet vibe and plug your ass with a medium size buttplug. Then drink 3 big cups of water. After that go on all fours with the vibe on full power. For the next 3 hours you will do everything on all fours and you are not allowed to use any furniture. Enjoy
this was completed along side another task where I had to spend all day on all fours anyway (except where I've done tasks which required me to stand - for example your corner time task) it was also completed along side trebling my fluid intake so I already needed to pee but drank 3 cups of water, put my bullet vibe in and my butt plug and proceeded to crawl around. I pissed through my underwear a few times as well as squirted due to the vibe, the crawling around naked except from my wet underwear was pretty embarrassing as my tits hung down and wobbled around and my wet underwear was uncomfortable and smelly. also being unable to to use any furniture was humiliating as whilst watching tv while tom got sit comfortably on the sofa I was made to sit on the hard floor
KIK: bexx150
Bexx is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Bexx for this post: