Thread: 20s F - Hello!
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2020, 01:31 AM   #38
KindMistress

Thanks for the questions, everyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by subDanni View Post
What is your favorite Christmas song? (If you have one)
Definitely Let it snow

Have you ever received a kinky Christmas present? If so, what was it?
I haven't (boo, boring answer)

Have you ever felt bad after giving a task or punishment or something like that? I mean if it was a bit hard task.
Great question! As a domme, you take on a responsibility. Every now and then, you make a mistake by being too harsh or acting without properly understanding what your sub needs. So yes, I have made mistakes and it has made me feel bad. The important thing is to own up to your mistake, apologize and talk it through with the sub so that it doesn't happen again. Hopefully, all of those mistakes have allowed me to grow and improve as a person. I'd rather not go into details, though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cj07 View Post
Do you ever mix slave relationship and romantic relationship
Yes, I did. It's a fine line to tread, but can be very rewarding

Do you have Christmas themed task for your slaves, like make been be Christmas tree
Not that I remember. I'm no much of a Christmas person, to be honest

Do you have male slave currently, and do they know you have an account on here
I do not

How do you think your slaves would describe you.
Fun, caring, strict, but fair.
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_b View Post
What do you think about giving subs public tasks?
Not my cup of tea

Have you given any yourself before?
Only some hidden public ones, like masturbating outside or wearing toys underneath clothes.

Don't: PM unless you know you can (e.g. I said so in a thread), send me pics unless I ask, ask me for pics, ask me to be your mistress or to give you dares, ask for contact outside of this site.

Ask me anything | Write lines for me
KindMistress is offline   Reply With Quote