View Single Post
Old 12-12-2020, 05:29 PM   #894
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Default fRAMed and fucked

fRAMed and fucked - a story by Addi

Disclaimer: None of the keywords below will be considered fodder for Bd’s every growing task list, nor reasons to get Addi punished.

My hands are shaking. Ten minutes ago, I still laid collapsed on the floor in front of my mirror trying to catch my breath. Two days ago, I apparently made a deal in my sleep with Bdsub.

Ok, clearly it’s time to rewind and figure out how in hell’s name (disclaimer: this wording has *nothing* to do with the kind of angel Sir is) I got here. For the better part of two days, I’ve been edged mindless thanks to a lovely Addi-specific rule in this thread. Every ten posts, I get one edge as a gift. Now, you need to know I considered waiting 30 minutes before I posted to reap the reward of one edge every 5 posts. You should also know I’m very, very grateful I didn’t, after 49 edges on the first day, and 35 and counting today. Somewhere, somehow, the thread led to an interesting deal offered to AngelicSinner. I’m not entirely sure what she got out of it except more ways to squirm, but I was gifted the most lovely orgasm under the condition that I’d ‘beat my butt’ and had ‘every hole sealed shut’. Gotta love Bd’s keywords.

Unaware of the deal being closed, I was working off 21 edges I’d been gifted today. My ass still clenches at the thought of the 9 inch dildo fucking me hard and rough. I was so turned on that it took me minutes to come down from every lingering edge, while it only took me a few strokes to get me to that edge in the first place. I was fighting for breath, not moving as soon as I hit the edge, knowing one movement could have me crash over. Being told by Sir that there was an orgasm in the works had my entire body go up in flames, but did not help coming down from the edges that I kept hitting hard and fast.

Before I could catch up with the rapid developments in the thread, Sir ordered me to put the XL plug in. Another very slow endeavour in hopes of not edging, just from the sensation of my ass stretching and that last slide, when the plug settles and pushes against the thin barrier separating my pussy from my filled ass. As instructed, I put the 9 inch dildo on my mirror and got the 8 inch dildo and my wooden spatula near. I got to my knees in front of the mirror and looked at the flush on my cheeks, the still fading bruises on my tits from last weekend, and the large dildo waiting to be deepthroated. There were two more edges from the thread at this point, which I got to by fucking my pussy hard with the 8 inch dildo while spanking my ass and deepthroating my dildo. Despite asking for a little more coordination than my hazy mind could muster, I hit the edge within a few strokes each time. The hard thing wasn’t the edging, it was coming down each time.

Sir drove my body ever closer to the point of no return by having me choke on my dildo while fucking my pussy. When I felt the need to cum, I was to stop and spank my ass until I could start over. Six times. Reading that had my breath falter. My hands were shaking so hard that I used both hands to fuck my pussy, resulting in an even harder thrust and getting me to the edge within seconds each time. There was no restraint left in me when I spanked myself. My body was buzzing with so many sensations that I barely felt the spanks, only enticing me to hit harder until the edge had somewhat simmered down. I was leaning forward, trying to find my balance, my breath, when I reported to Sir.

He told me to do it twice more and gave me permission to cum the third time. I sat back up and saw myself, the picture of desperation, of craving and a need so deep it had me shaking and shivering. Throat lodged with the thickness of my dildo, I edged twice more, hit myself as hard as I could, keeping myself steady with one hand on the mirror as I thrust forward with each hard stroke. Gripped the dildo in my pussy with both hands and choked myself once again on the dildo and fucked myself. Hard. Unrelenting. I hit the edge. I went over and for a moment, it just felt like a more intense edge—pleasure magnified, flooding my veins. Until my actual orgasm hit and I went down deeper on the dildo in my throat with the sheer force of it. My body tensed so hard that it felt like the XL plug was about to be pushed from my clenching ass. Bliss broke me in half, split me right in the middle and hit me with aftershocks for minutes after, while I collapsed onto the floor and tried to breathe. Tried to remember how to function.

Every step afterward, the wetness on my thighs, the friction of the plug still in me, the sudden shivers that’d run down my spine, kept me shaking and weak-legged.

Framed and fucked. And very, very happy with the result.