View Single Post
Old 12-12-2020, 11:53 AM   #10
Analonly
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog2048 View Post
Can you attach a dildo to a chair such that to sit on it you must impale you ass on it? Then use it throughout the day.

Go to the supermarket and find the biggest vegetable (eg. Carrot, cucumber etc.) you think you can take up your ass, challenge yourself. Get it in and fuck yourself with it for at least 3 mins. If you fail then you should stretch yourself with inflatable buttplug while spanking yourself 50 times as punishment.
I don't really have a chair to attach my dildo on sadly, but I also don't have time during my day to use it throughout the day.

As for the second part I got a big cucumber and I mean pretty big. Probably the biggest cucumber I've seen. It was thicker than my 12 in dildo, not as long though but I don't think it needs to be that long. I began by warming up my ass to take this huge cucumber. I worked my way up to my 12 in dildo and after like 5 mins of fucking myself with it I felt like my ass was nice and ready to try something even bigger. I slowly inserted the tip of the cucumber and worked it in. It really stretched me out. It's the biggest thing I've taken. It was a nice stretch. I Slowly fucking myself deeper and deeper. Eventually, I could work begin fucking myself with it and dang was it fun. I fucked myself doggy and then face down ass up. I fucked my ass for more than 3 mins I was having fun. I kept fucking myself till I cam. It definetly worked my ass out in a super enjoyable way. Thanks for the dare.

I won't send any pictures or at least until I'm completely comfortable (which may be never).

Like: Anal, bondage, humiliation, spanking, semi public, name calling, enemas, role play, diapers

Dislikes: nipple/clit pain, piss play,

Limits: pussy insertions, family, pictures, messy, Blood, social suicide, Anything that burns

Toys: dildos (8 and 12in), Giant dildo, butt plugs(m,l, and larger), Lovense Hush, enema bag
Analonly is offline   Reply With Quote