View Single Post
Old 12-12-2020, 06:19 AM   #12
SissySlaveEmily

Heart

First of all thank you very much for the creative great dare. I just came home and cleaned myself up.
I started by fucking myself for about 15-20 minutes. In the beginning I was barely able to take more then about 2/3 of the dildo, but i really pushed it in deeper and deeper with every time bouncing back on it, in the end I was nearly able to take it balls deep, a little less then an inch was still left. Once I pushed out my toy my ass was gaping and it was easy to insert the first 8 and still fuck them in with my dildo, the last 7 were not that hard to push in but every time I pushed my toy in deep I felt so full. I decided to decide spontaneous which option I will choose and went with the one without plug since I already felt really full and imaging walking around with 4 more and plug seemed a bit more scary to me in the moment. I quickly diapered up, drank 2 glasses of water, filled up my water bottle and went out. I was nearly able to walk normal but I felt so full. After about 10 minutes a couple of marshmallows fell out and it felt like I messed my whole diaper. It was really sticky and I don’t think I pushed them out on purpose but I wasn’t unhappy since it made me feel a bit less full and I could releax a little more to focus on peeing. I emptied my bladder shortly after and I could feel my jeans extending while the diaper was filling up. At that point I really did enjoy myself, I felt so naughty and actually bent over a couple of times even at crosswalks, traffic lights and other places where a group of people where around. When I came I was really happy I made it home without any leaks but I am sure there are a lot of people that saw me twitching or my huge bulge the diaper made. I really enjoyed it and I would love to get some more <3

Hard limits: family, social suicide, needles.

Toys: dildos, chastity, buttplugs, ball gag, ropes, lots of diapers...

Kik:Screamingemily
SissySlaveEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SissySlaveEmily for this post: