View Single Post
Old 12-11-2020, 10:19 PM   #3
HornedRimedGlasses

Default New story: My goto task

Hey, I think its time for another peek into my mind. This one is a task I've used with my previous subs to varying success. It comes in an escalating levels of humiliation, degradation, and pain/pleasure. Depending on my sub(s) tolerance for such things. ENJOY.

Level 1
Required: collar, remote controlled vibe, blindfold (optional)

My collared sub(s) would take one of three humiliating pose that I have chosen, Breeding pose, Slut's Display pose, or Lips in Waiting pose. (Images at the end) The vibe is inserted in her and I hold the control. She is to remain in that pose, perfectly, as I play with the controller. Turning the vibe on and off, up and down, while i poke and prod at her body. Spanks and pinches to keep her from getting too close, up to 30 spanks. Keeping her that sweet spot of edge. I do this for a while until I am satisfied.

Level 2
Required: collar, marker, remote controlled vibe, dildo, anal plug, clothespins or clamps, blindfold, crop

This ones a step up from level 1. My collared sub(s) would take one of the three poses, but not before we mark her body with body writings. Nasty words written on select parts of her body, like "slave" "slut" and more. A small vibe would be taped to her clit on a subtle setting. The clothespins or clamps would be clipped to her nipples. The dido would be inserted and so would the anal plug. I control the vibe as well as take the crop to her body as she twitches and if she moves out of pose, up to 50 strikes. Occasionally, I would make her cum, just to see if she keeps in the pose like a good sub. We do this for as long as possible. Hours if possible.

Level 3
Required: collar(shock), gag, markers, 2 or more remote controlled vibes, large vibrator, bigger anal plug, clothespins or clamps w chain, blindfold, crop/whip, tied or untied

Ok. Here it gets deep. The collar around her neck will shock her if she is too loud, set at a low to medium setting. Once in her pose, the two small vibes are inserted followed by the vibrator as well as the bigger anal plug, all to stretch her holes. A clamp is placed on both nipples and her clit with a tug chain connecting all three for me to pull, tugged every 10 minutes. We mark her body, of course, with more words of degradation. "Masters whore toy" "begs for cum." Symbols, arrows pointing to holes, and tallies of orgasms. I would make her start marking herself with these words. As I turn the vibes up and up, I whip and flog at her exposed body, up to 60 lashes. Every whine or moan causes the collar to shock her so she must control herself. She could be tied or bound while all this happens but she may rely too much on the bindings to keep her in place. Hours of this will pass before we are done.

Level 4
Required: collar(shock), gag, markers, 3 or more remote controlled vibes, large vibrator, bigger anal plug(fur tail), clothespins or clamps w chain, blindfold, crop/whip, camera or live video chat

Final level. If broken in properly, my sub would mark herself with words and marking. Almost every part of her is marked. The collar already tight around her neck and set on high. She drops into her pose and gets ready. The clamps and chains are set and are tugged every 5 minutes. Anal plug in and pussy stuffed but no remotes in my hand. A camera set up to an online audience. The audience controls the vibes with donations and tips. The more they give the more pleasure she gets. The more pleasure she gets the more she makes noise. And the collar shocks at noise. I flog and whip at her body as she hold the pose, up to 80 lashes. Once a set goal has been reached or a few hours have passed, the task ends

That is the task I've used, or rather the potential levels it can reach, I've only every really used up until level 3. And the role of "I" could also be replaced with a 3rd party or the sub herself.

The three poses in order: Breeding(on back, holding legs back by ankles), Slut's Display(standing or crouching, legs spread, knees bent, hands behind head, mouth open, tongue out), and Lips in Waiting(kneeling, legs spread, mouth open, arms behind back, leaning forward)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1558436267083.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	33.6 KB
ID:	9533   Click image for larger version

Name:	524B2A5.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	52.8 KB
ID:	9534   Click image for larger version

Name:	aL1uzEG.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	27.7 KB
ID:	9535  

LIKES: Light to moderate pain, slight torture, binding, orgasm control/denial, humiliation, degrading, spanking, wedgies, body writing, teasing, anal, hair pulling, etc.
DISLIKES: Being ignored or left waiting, being the only one enjoying it, ageplay, etc
LIMITS: Blood, scat, knives, needles, diapers, pacifiers, baby stuff, animals, family, messy, etc.
HornedRimedGlasses is offline   Reply With Quote