Thread: 20s F - Hello!
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2020, 03:26 AM   #34
KindMistress

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooperjess View Post
Would you be willing to try *everything* that you fantasize about? Or rather, do you have any fantasies that you think would be too intense/weird/whatever to try out in real life?
That's a great question, Jess!

There are definitely fantasies I'd never try in real life:
  • Non-con: this is not a huge kink for me, but every now and then a girl fantasizes about having a slave boy locked in her basement or blackmailing someone to do anything she wants for her without caring what he wants. Obviously, this is a big no no in real life
  • Permanent/long term chastity: it's such a strong fantasy, a sub giving up his orgasms/erections forever for me, but in reality, I love playing with cocks too much to not use one I'd have at my disposal. I love them fucking me, I love teasing them, I love sucking them and I love making them cum. Permanent chastity would deny me as much as it would deny the sub.
  • 24/ female led relationship: Again, such a hot fantasy, right? Having a live-in slave who only lives to take care of me, does all the chores and pleasures me in any way I want while I make all the decisions and do as I please with him. But in reality, I want an equal partner out of the bedroom, so I'd never want this in real life.
  • Multiple people: I have fantasized about being with multiple people at once, but I don't think I'd ever do it in real life.

Don't: PM unless you know you can (e.g. I said so in a thread), send me pics unless I ask, ask me for pics, ask me to be your mistress or to give you dares, ask for contact outside of this site.

Ask me anything | Write lines for me
KindMistress is offline   Reply With Quote