View Single Post
Old 12-09-2020, 10:39 PM   #11
FairyMonster

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuietMelissa View Post
Do you have glass marbles and a golf ball? If you have, maybe you can do this sluttish dare when going out. It's quite fun actually, just be careful not to drop them.

Dress normally as you would, or maybe as how a slut will??? But for your innerwear, put on 2 pairs of panties. If you have a pair of panties/bikinis with the linings remove, wear that first then the other for a better feeling. For the second pair, I suggest wearing those sportish types, with a tighter waistband. Place the marbles and the golf ball in between the two panties. The marbles should move around a little as you walk. The number of marbles is up to your slutty preference.

Carry a 2L bottle of beverage or anything with a handle that doesn't hurt on each hand and feel free to walk around anywhere you like. It is like pseudo bondaging yourself so it feels a little risky.
That sounds really fun, thank you Mistress. I can’t wait to do it

Likes: denial, abdl, orgasm control, bladder control, ice, hidden public, edging, humiliation, degradation, hypno, lines
Dislikes: pain, exposure, nipple torture, body writing
Limits: public, family, social suicide, permanent, piss drinking, cum eating, pictures with face, full public, nothing involving my job
Toys: bullet vibe (3 speeds), buttplug, handcuffs, clothespins, household items
FairyMonster is offline   Reply With Quote