View Single Post
Old 12-09-2020, 08:27 PM   #9
Analonly
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by matdoc View Post
Each day moving towards Christmas you will do an enema. As it is 24 days the size will be number of the day times 50 ml, it increases by 50 ml per day. You can either do the missed days before or directly start with the size of today. You will hold the enema the number of minutes equal to the number of the day to Christmas. While you hold the enema you will listen to Christmas songs and at the same time rub your clit to 1 edge. After releasing you will stand with legs spread slightly and use one hand to finger your ass, the other one to finger your clit until you cum, still listening to your favorite Christmas songs. Enjoy
Thanks for the dare. So had to a little math for this one and some estimations lol.
50 ml x 9 days = 450 ml. I think I have a 11/2 quarts enema bag = 5.2 L.
So 450 ml = 0.45 L. Therefore 0.45 L is roughly 0.45/5.2 =. 0865 = 8.65% full.
So all that math to guess I'm roughly filling the bag 10% full today.
Next had to do 24 - 9 = 15 days to Christmas therefore 15 minutes holding.
Alright so I think I did all the math right if I got it wrong and someone cares please let me know and I'll adjust. So a 450 ml enema sounds alot worse than I thought if it's only roughly 10% of my enema bag. I do feel like I got the size of my enema bag wrong but from my quick Google search I think its right. So holding 450 ml for 15 minutes wasn't bad at all. I just stayed in my shower sometimes hunched over which helped me retain enema. I also listened to various Christmas songs, which was festive. I feel like I haven't heard any Christmas music this year. I also rubbed my clit to an edge, still with the enema in. Honestly edging with an enema in and not releasing any liquids was surprising difficult.

After releasing, I did spread my legs slight apart and fingered my ass and clit. This is actually the fist time I'm playing with my ass in awhile so this was a nice first task to start off with. I slowly worked my way up to 3 fingers in my ass while still rubbing my clit. It actually didn't take long till I felt like I was going to cum, but I stopped myself. I honestly don't think I deserve to cum just yet. Just gonna keep myself horny for a little longer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mafiaka View Post
Get a big pack of pencils. Announce the start of your dare on this site ; for every PM people send you put one pencil extra in your ass.

Fit a piece of chocolate in your ass and push it out again. If it comes out in one or two pieces, you are done. If it comes out in more than two, you need to do it again the day after.
Ok I'll do part 1 of this dare some other time when I got more time. Part 2 was fairly simple, I wish I had a diapers left to wear and simulate kinda pooping without the disgusting part of pooping myself. I fit a chocolate bar into my ass after warming it up a little and it just slide right in. I think I actually might have broke it into 2 pieces when shoving it into me but I also might have just broke it in me too, not quite sure. But after like a minute I pushed it out without much effort and it was in 2 pieces.

Thanks for the dare

Also if I skipped your dare don't worry I plan on doing all the dares so far, these 2 were just the easiest to do today.

I won't send any pictures or at least until I'm completely comfortable (which may be never).

Like: Anal, bondage, humiliation, spanking, semi public, name calling, enemas, role play, diapers

Dislikes: nipple/clit pain, piss play,

Limits: pussy insertions, family, pictures, messy, Blood, social suicide, Anything that burns

Toys: dildos (8 and 12in), Giant dildo, butt plugs(m,l, and larger), Lovense Hush, enema bag
Analonly is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Analonly for this post: