View Single Post
Old 12-08-2020, 01:15 PM   #621
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Default The Perfect Storm

I have loved every minute of the 28 days Sir denied me. Every minute of teasing, the ways he fucked my body and mind, even the moments when I wasn’t allowed to touch, the times when he needed my patience so the reward at the end would be all the greater. It required a more conscious submission than I thought I was capable of, but I found myself surrendering and thriving.

With almost all of the tasks finished for this thread, the calm of my submission got subverted by yearning, and I found myself unable to numb the desperation any longer. The words for Lightze’s task, the last one, flowed straight from my ever-growing despair onto the page, further inspired by the attributes Sir kindly provided and the edges he gifted me with. Those words were true and raw and the hardest thing I’ve ever posted on getDare.

I tried to figure out why I was trembling so hard the moment I submitted that blog post. Some of it was about the act of begging of course, the vulnerability involved, the surrender to another person’s whims. Still, I had surrendered to Sir countless times before, often witnessed by public reports, and none of it terrified me like this. It hit me then. Begging can be heard, understood, and still be denied. And for a plea this desperate to be denied—it would break something in me. That was what made my mind stutter in fear. And the moment I realised why dread had mingled in with the arousal and the anticipation, I found back my calm. Because I trust Sir. I trusted his decision.

When Sir ordered me to, I read my pleas out loud with broken voice, shaking, one hand gripping my desk to keep standing while the other fucked my ass to an edge four times in mere minutes. I was a desperate, trembling mess while I followed Sir’s instructions—gagged myself, put in my 6 inch dildo in my dripping pussy, bound my tits. Every part of my body was being used, controlled, owned. I taped the vibe to my clit and for the first time, I wasn’t sure if this vibe didn’t have the power to drive me to the edge or beyond. My entire being was thrumming with anticipation, waiting for the explosion to go off. Remembering all the times Sir told me exactly what would happen, how I would get to cum. Not once, but over and over until I couldn’t take it any longer. I was writhing on my bed, shaking, squirming, wanting. Craving. Desperate.

When Sir ordered me to get the fisting dildo into my ass, I was moaning around the gag in my mouth. Already filled with so much pleasure that I had to stop a few times before I reached an edge, just from pushing the fisting dildo in very slowly. Sir asked me how I wanted to be fucked, and I begged him to fuck me hard and rough. When he told me exactly how I’d be cumming, my mind stopped working and I stopped breathing. I froze, and then I went up in flames.

I felt Sir’s permission to cum down to my core. My hands were shaking hard when I blindfolded myself and gripped the base of the fisting dildo. The moment I started fucking my ass, the world beyond what I was doing for Sir ceased to exist. I felt my body stretch and take it, my mind tumble even deeper in submission at the acute realisation of what I was about to do—fist my ass to an orgasm, to as many orgasms as I could handle. As pleasure crashed into me, over me, drowned me, shook me, tore me apart, my ears started buzzing. I came, hard, groaning loud around the gag, bucking into the fisting dildo before arching up toward the vibrations on my clit. Again, this time while my legs shook uncontrollably with the force as I kept fucking my ass. Again. That’s when my mind ceased working. I have no idea how often I came after that. At some point, I registered that my arm was barely moving anymore and that I had more orders to follow.

This time I would get to cum with the fist in my pussy. I switched and pushed the smaller dildo inside my ass as instructed. It barely filled the emptiness, until the fisting dildo entered my pussy. At first I felt every inch of the fist moving in and out of my pussy, the wet sounds, the desperate noises I made. Until I started cumming again and nothing else existed for a long time. This was different—more like a drawn-out endless orgasm, with sudden spikes in the already immense bliss that had me double over. I kept going, kept shaking with the orgasms tearing through my body until I could no longer move and just laid there.

Trying to breathe. Trying to stay in the here and now, while there was an entirely different realm my mind wanted to enter. Trying to say the one thing, the only thing still on my mind.

Thank you, Sir.