View Single Post
Old 12-07-2020, 08:03 PM   #1
HornedRimedGlasses

Default HRG's Sharing Circle

Hello and welcome to my little corner. I love the stories we tell each other of our dirty little worlds. The tasks, the dares, the punishment and kinks. I always find inspiration and enjoyment from reading them and I think you do too. Sooo...

I've created this page to collect all the best stories and fantasies the people of getdare have to offer.
Your kinkiest stories
Your most elaborate task (given or received)
Your favorite dares
Your darkest desire
Your dirtiest fantasy
Or maybe just a scenario you've always wanted to try

Share whatever you want, as much detail as you like. Paint us a portrait of the lusty world inside your heads. Maybe you'll find a story you like, the inspiration you need, maybe even gain a fan or two.

Only 3 rules to my corner.
1. Be respectful. Everyone has their own story and desires. No judgments or shaming.
2. Everyone shares. Don't just commet on another person's story. Tell one yourself.
3. Don't hold back. If its your story, let it fly. Use details, images, whatever you want. Show us.

Trust me, reading a story like this may inspire new ideas or pique intrest in a new kink. And writing a story could invite new things to add to your fantasy.

I can't wait to read your stories.

So without further adieu, I'll start with one of my many fantasies. I call it; Primal Lord's Weekend.
A whole weekend where I can let go of that higher brain that keeps me civil and revert to a more selfish primal state. Where my sub(s) is mine do to with as I please, with her concent ofcourse. I become like a dominant master predator and my sub(s) would be my prey.

It would start Friday evening, the moment I get home from work, my sub(s) is stripped of all agency and rights. For the next 48 hours, she has no say, I control her fully. If we leave the house, I control everything from where we go to what she wears. However, knowing myself, we most likely won't leave the house at all. Otherwise, at home, she wears absolutely nothing. I want nothing g in between me and my prey.

At anytime, I would take her. Without warning and whether she is ready or not. If I so wish, I would tackle her to the ground and plunge into her until I am satisfied. I can degrade her as much as I wish, calling her every name i know that will lower her further. Every order I give would be like law to her, to be obeyed absolutely and immediately. She can resist if she wants but only the safeword will stop me. But if she is the the sub(s) i hope she is, she won't use it because she would be loving every second.

We would spend the whole weekend, giving in to our deepest desires. We would run out of every crazy idea we had planned for these days. From using her as my footrest while resting on the couch to binding her in a exposed pose with an assortment of toys on and in her. Making her cum until she begs me to stop or denying her until she's mad with lust. Humiliating body writings, body worshipping, maybe make a video to share. All ending with that Sunday night, one whole night of feral fucking. No words. Just grunts and moans and sqeals of pain and pleasure. As we fuck until we all but pass out and spend what precious few moments we have of consciousness, cooing and petting each other.

And thats my story, my fantasy. Hope you enjoyed. Your turn.

LIKES: Light to moderate pain, slight torture, binding, orgasm control/denial, humiliation, degrading, spanking, wedgies, body writing, teasing, anal, hair pulling, etc.
DISLIKES: Being ignored or left waiting, being the only one enjoying it, ageplay, etc
LIMITS: Blood, scat, knives, needles, diapers, pacifiers, baby stuff, animals, family, messy, etc.
HornedRimedGlasses is offline   Reply With Quote