View Single Post
Old 12-05-2020, 01:41 PM   #573
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Default How To Fuck a Mind

Being told your ass will be fisted is quite a mindfuck.

Knowing there’s going to be no preparation and that the clock is ticking while your ass is trying to accommodate a fisting dildo is a whole new level of mindfuck. More so when you first have to beg out loud on your knees for your ass to be fisted and write lines begging some more before you’re allowed to get started (thank you, Sir, for that delightful addition).

And that’s just how my afternoon began. SerBlack had set me a ‘simple’ dare—inserting the fist dildo in my ass and my thickest dildo with cocksleeve in my pussy. Without warm-up. Only to then spend three and a half times the time it took me to do that with both inserted and my squirms-but-no-edge-causing vibe on my clit. The moment I started, I knew every second I spent trying to fulfil the first part of the dare, was worth over three more seconds filled to what could only be an uncomfortable degree. And yes, Sir made sure I hadn’t had a plug in or been fucked in the ass for a day and a half before I started—just to make sure we well and truly ticked the box ‘without warm-up’.

It took me five minutes to get the fisting dildo in. One more minute to force the thickened 8 inch dildo into my pussy too. Which meant a total of 21 minutes staying filled while having the vibrator on my clit. Without the distraction of built-up pleasure, the stretch of my ass was painful and the length of the fisting dildo left me cramping and clenching. The dildo with cocksleeve on pushed against what I can only assume is my cervix and added a whole new level of discomfort that quickly turned into pain. At first the discomfort was so great I had a hard time not writhing, though the fact that it hurt more when I did made me stay still. After a few minutes, the vibe seemed to help a little—light pleasurable vibrations to counteract the growing discomfort. Unfortunately, even that bit of pleasure soon drowned into pain. Not the kind of pain that borders on pleasure, the kind that I can let myself sink into. This was a consistent pain, throbbing, never-changing in the way it hurt, only growing in impact. I grabbed my pillow and tried not to yell, tried to stay still and endure. In the end I asked Sir to talk to me, to help me through the final minutes, the only diversion I’d allowed myself. Have I mentioned lately how my stubborn determination is going to end me one day?

I made it. Carefully removed the fisting dildo and dildo the moment time passed and then spent long minutes trying to breathe. Once the dildos were out, my body and mind recovered surprisingly fast, though I still shudder thinking about it. Maybe I thanked my fast recovery to the fact that I made it without fail, that I made Sir and myself proud, that I showed myself what I can do.

Sir wanted to get me back to the pleasure side of the equation, and Blue’s hidden public task was a delightful way to get there again. The little vibrator that had so little impact in the previous task did a much better job when its buzzing wasn’t overshadowed by pain. I got dressed for a brief, refreshing walk outside with the little thing pressed against my clit. There were little people nearby and nobody came close, so I didn’t get nervous even though I imagined hearing the slight buzz all along. Instead I got to sink into the sensations of pleasurable vibrations and an ass that felt thoroughly used. The realisation of what I had done, of what I was doing, made me feel like a slut. And honestly, had me feeling damn proud of that fact.

I got back home refreshed and excited, knowing I wasn’t done. When I got a choice of what task I wanted to do next, I chose Maddog2048’s creative ice dare. While my 8 inch dildo and large glass plug chilled in ice water, Sir flipped a coin to determine which of those would enter my body. The 6-sided dice decided how many minutes I needed to hold. Each minute I got to slap my tits with ice water-dipped hands. I loved that dare even more than I thought I would and learned quite a few things along the way. One, while silicone doesn’t really chill all that much, glass damn well does. Two, spanking your tits with wet hands on the same spot over and over again leaves some surprising and very, very lovely bruises. I never did guess the right combination of coin flip and dice roll, so I was thankful for negotiating a thirty minute time limit.

The coin flipping didn’t stop there (oh, and Kik’s coin flip function is very distracting while playing; try it one day and prepare to laugh). Maddog’s second dare involved getting facefucked and assfucked as decided by a coin. I started on my knees to get my face fucked hard for five minutes, before getting on all fours and having my already sore ass fucked hard. Every time I had to stop to avoid an edge, I got to spank my ass hard. The first five minutes, I had to stop two times before I crashed right into an edge. The coin obviously understood my kinks, because it landed on heads the next time, allowing me to fuck my face with the dildo that had fucked my ass moments before. The next two flips had me fuck my ass hard for 10 minutes straight, nearly getting me to the edge more times than I can count. The final roll meant I got to fuck my face again, resulting in a very used throat that’s now being stimulated by the dildo gag I have in to write this report.

By the end of these four tasks, I was shaking, wet, bruised, and I felt used in the best possible way, leaving me smiling and happy.

Oh, and do you know what the NEXT level of mindfuck is? Knowing my ass is going to be fisted all over again tonight.