Thread: Dare: Person Above A,B OR C
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2020, 09:47 AM   #15655
Paladintwk
getDare Sweetheart

Default A, B or C

B. for you. A hands free orgasm as done in the video I am sending you by PM

For me:

My Femdom Roommate is inviting her girlfriends over for wine and me as their sissy chastity slave doing one of the PM Dares below for their entertainment. On The A, B or C thread Carmen chose C.

C. Chastity # 17: Let’s take sissy for a walk. My Roommate and her girlfriends will lock me in a chastity cage of their choosing along with crotchless panties, garter and stockings, mini skirt, sexy blouse and high heels. They will cuff my hands behind my back and clip a leash to my chastity cage. Then shortly after dark they will take me for a walk at a location of their choosing being careful to surround me as we run into anyone as they tug me along by the leash.

Under the Naughty or Nice thread Naughty was picked as to which cage I will be locked in this cage,

Stainless Steel Male Chastity Cage Metal Penis Lock Ring Ball stretcher Butt Plug BDSM Bondage Sadism Restraint Sex Foy For Man|Penis Rings| - AliExpress

Which outfit should they chose tonight:

A. https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000...archweb201603_

B. size s to 6xl zip up women corsets & bustiers sexy dress slimming body shapewear faux leather corset top with mini skirt 829#|leather corset dress|corset dressleather corset - AliExpress

C. Women Black Skirt with Shoulder Straps Pleated Skirt Suspender Skirts High Waist Mini School Skirt|Skirts| - AliExpress
Likes: Creative Dares, Femdom chastity dares, Femdom humiliation dares, bondage, Fendom forced sissification, post orgasm handjobs, bound handjobs, risky dares panty dares, semi public humiliation, masturbation, new sexual adventures. sex toys.

Dislikes: Piss, scat, diapers, baby, sophomoric stupid dares, blackmail, personal information

Curious: Forced Bi, Gloryholes, shemales, anal prostate orgasms, sex dolls, bound gay cock milking

PM Dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90641
Paladintwk is offline   Reply With Quote