saturn.slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by buttgirl View Post
Well i'd sugest you should wear and use your diaper while class then
or better when at home the only reason for you to go to the toilet is to poop
I will do this one tomorrow. Thank you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3ntally_amethyst View Post
During your three hour classes use your small viberstor on its lowest setting in your underwear
I will do this tomorrow as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiskyFlame View Post
Although these might be somewhat generic, I hope you enjoy some of them. And don't be anxious to try something daring especially if you are positive that they will see you for the last time.

• Use your vibrator to reach an orgasm. Edge a few times while keeping a straight face and think about whether you want the vibrator to be heard softly by others or not.

• Bind your body to your chair and your wrists together in front of you. Place the only object that can release you above or behind the webcam. The idea is if you try to release yourself while the zoom meeting is still going on (and when your webcam is active), others will see your bound wrists when reaching for the release. So keep bound until the meeting ended.

• The same as above but instead of reaching for the release method, drink a lot of water while bound to your chair. No toilet breaks for you when the meeting is still on.

• Don't wear any clothing below your waist.

• Wear a skimpy outfit that shows a lot of skin and aim your webcam anywhere near your thighs, waist or breast. Pretend that you don't notice this and only adjust the camera to aim at your face after someone tells you to.

• Place two of these three objects in your background: your small vibrator wand, the set of three butt plugs, or a couple of diapers. Place the two items behind you next to each other as far apart as possible, but still blocked by your body in front of your webcam. This will ensure that you'll sit in the exact same position (in the middle of the webcam frame) because if you move slightly to the left or right, one of these items will be (partly) in view.

• Ready a tall glass of water with plenty of ice in it. Before the half-time of the meeting you will "try" to drink the water but accidentally spill everything over your thin white shirt without a bra underneath. It's your choice to whether you stay put or change clothing.

• Be as how you step out of your bed: no make-up, no hair styling, no dressing, no shower, no whatever. So wear your nightgown or what you usually wear when you sleep. Preferably clothing that can't be mistaken as no nightwear.

• Write down 10 common words on a paper and each time someone says a word, you should turn on your small vibrator wand on high.

• Ready some ice cubes in a bowl or glass and eat them throughout the meeting. Pretend as if you find it normal. Perhaps you can convince them that eating ice (cold water) has some health benefits. At the very least, it stills your hunger.

• Touch yourself and make sure you're nice and wet; both your pussy and the hand you use to masturbate. Don't orgasm though. Wet your hands with your own juices and once it's sticky and shiny, support your head with your wet hand in webcam view.

Enjoy! And I believe I can speak of everyone on getDare that it's always nice if you share how the dare(s) played out. Feedback is also much appreciated.
Thank you for these. I will complete 1, 4, 8, 9, and 10 and then get back to you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
People aren’t watching...suck your toe on camera.

Deep throat something.

Do a whole class with panties in your mouth.
Sorry, these are too noticeable for me to do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cj07 View Post
Freeze your bra overnight or before class starts put ice in bra. Ensure you have like white top and bright bra, and watch as over time bra becomes more visible. Not sure if this is to obvious.

Another one is to spend the class in bra connection wedgie, wearing smallest underwear possible.

Final one, have vibrator in. Pick a word depending on your class. Every time it is set you must increase the speed, once you reach max then you go back. No orgasms, alternative for this is it must be on until word said then off until you hear it again. Could even use your name as word.
I don't typically wear a bra for my class. Is there something I should do instead? I will do the vibrator part.

19F

Likes: vibrator play, diapers, masturbation control, wetting, edging, ice play, anal, light bondage

Dislikes: hard pain, messy, spankings, clit dares

Limits: public, messing, permanent, pics/vids, eating/food, body writing

Toys: household objects, clothespins, diapers, and a small vibrator wand, buttplugs (s, m, l), rope

PM me a dare and I will do it
saturn.slut is offline   Reply With Quote