BLIND 21
GAG 74
Normal edges 4
Hit sit spot 12
HIT inner thighs 24
FOUR+FUCK+BLIND+GAG+HIT(thighs) 6
FUCK+GAG 6
BLIND+GAG 1
This thread was a blast. Not only did I get to negotiate a superpower twice and assign Blue the world's punniest edges, I even got a reward for it in the end. 197 gifts to be exact--one edge and its associated task from all 197 of my posts. And while those numbers might not seem very high to the brave people I've seen blast through thousands of edges, you need to understand a little about Dungeonmaster's skill to understand the full impact these edges had on me.

See, for the seven days before this weekend, I spent most of my time on no touch. Occasionally, I was awarded an edge that had me soar in pleasure and left me suspended, craving more, needing more. What I got was a promise of a blissful weekend with 197 edges to keep us company.

I'm not a patient person. Just in case you hadn't noticed yet. To say the past week had me squirm is...well, it feels so damn far from how absolutely desperate I got. The first touches of pleasure on Friday, those first edges were bliss. And not enough, not by far.

Dungeonmaster threw something else in the mix--a few well-placed teasers about a new thread had me reeling. Even rebel a little—which is not a common occurrence; overwhelmed with the sheer amount of edges I still had to do, I couldn't deal with the idea of another thread. Until I realised Sir never pushes me harder than I can handle and protects me in every thing he does. I calmed down and accepted the power he has over me, the power I trust him with. With that acceptance came the expectation that it would happen, but it didn't. At least not on Friday. Instead, a very entertaining thread appeared on Saturday. One that had me grin and squirm and left me very distracted.

Not as distracted as the countless edges that filled the weekend though. There are new bruises on my sit spot and inner thighs. I got blissfully acquainted with the way pleasure feels while blindfolded--enhanced by the dark. I got fucked--throat, pussy, ass, or all at once. There were edges that left my limbs so weak I had trouble staying on all fours.

Yesterday, my lunch break consisted of fucking myself into oblivion--8 inch dildo in my pussy, large plug in, nipple clamps on, Sir's words written on my tits, and the sting of a wooden spoon to my inner thighs. The fire of my thighs only stoked the heat in my entire body, the flames that devour me in mere seconds these days after the continuous build-up Sir is so skilled at. First fucking my pussy, then my ass, then both at once, and it only escalated from there until I was fucking my ass and pussy with my largest dildos and edging in a matter of seconds. Every five edges, Sir gave me the chance to stop and all I could do was beg for more. In the end, the one thing that made me stop was the fear that I was going to crash right over the edge, that I wouldn't be able to obey orders any longer, no matter how hard I tried.

Thirty-one edges in a little over an hour. For a moment, it felt like I could live on the pleasure of edges and submission alone. I was surprisingly un-hungry after.

Throughout the afternoon, Sir got me to edge at random times before ordering me to focus on work. And on writing myself a task to earn his vote to cum. If you want to know what my mindset was fuelled by when I was designing the task on my thread, now you know...

The edges continued into the evening. I was shaking, focused only on Sir's words and the pleasure that followed, reeling, and so, so deep in submission I was once again becoming slow-minded and slow-moving. We've found that, while a very intriguing sensation--almost like being very drunk without a drop of alcohol--it's best to stop at that point before I crash too far into the ravine of submission. No matter how much I regretted not making it to the 100 edges Sir kindly kept hinting at , I reached a new record of 78 edges in a single day. The kind so intense that every single one had the power to make me shake.

That left me with 22 edges to gag on for today. I've fast become a fan of Sir's deepthroat games, so him reminding me the entire day that I had them coming at night maaaay have shattered my focus.

Suction cup 9 inch dildo on the mirror, 6 inch one in my pussy and the 8 inch one fucking my ass. Squirming? Yeah, me too. Choking on the dildo in my throat, I got to fuck my ass to 11 edges. Before deepthroating and choking some more and fucking my ass to another 11. If there was ever a perfect way to finish the 197 gifts I'd been given, this was it, leaving me with a used throat, tears and drool dripping down on my tits, legs shaking so hard I near collapsed, a sore ass and two very tired arms (I'm not kidding, that was quite a work-out ).

Thank you, Blue, for sharing with me. And thank you, Sir, for knowing EXACTLY how to drive me to new heights every single time.