View Single Post
Old 12-01-2020, 11:48 AM   #12
ReluctantExhibition

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnalAddict View Post
Well, hello there

3) I have proven negotiation skills (though I am starting from a slightly worse position this time )
Well, I hope you're right! Given that I haven't read through all 28 pages (over ~3 days, great engagement btw!), I'm interested to see how your negotiation skills fair in this predicament (predicaments are a fun kink). Sorry for a ramble, but I like thinking about things and I feel like trying to see both positions' POV. So I guess the info might be helpful to both?

AnalAddict (Addi, if I may for brevity, if not I'll go back and edit it) has a BATNA of no orgasm for X [currently 33] units of time, which may replace or be in addition to no orgasming until the end of 2020.

The community's BATNA is denying Addi an orgasm until at least the end of the year.

Additionally, the community has no "losing" condition/no harmful repercussions for "winning/losing" or not participating in a negotiation. Because of this, the leverage is clearly in favor of the community. However, when the community is in a position where there is zero risk aversion (due to a lack of repercussion), Addi has the opportunity to recuperate some leverage by choosing with whom to negotiate (as outlandish ideas can just simply be ignored, as denial is inevitable, so those who won't negotiate within reason will just be an added "No" unit of denial time, which is to be assumed will happen with some). As well, given the submissive position Addi is in, she has the opportunity to negotiate "with house money" so to speak, since she can pick which dares she can negotiate to not only an acceptable level, but also down to the possibility of pleasure from the task.

This is an interesting thread from both a kink standpoint and a negotiations standpoint, given the predicament AnalAddict is in!

(again, sorry for the long post, and good luck!!)
Limits: Bodily fluids/scat/toilet/permanent/long term/chastity/family/friends/social suicide/extreme pain/illegal/age play/pet play/face

My BDSM Test: http://bdsmtest.org/r/qnxAat8d
ReluctantExhibition is offline   Reply With Quote