View Single Post
Old 12-01-2020, 08:02 AM   #32
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzzzr View Post
I'm sure your tits are tender after the tack inserts. Let's make them a little more so with some clips.

Binder clips or clothespins, one on each nipple. Do that for ten minutes and then knock them off without opening them.
Oh gosh. I pushed my bra up to expose my tiny tits snd then I put the clothespins on to my already hard, tender nipples. *blushes* so pinchy, but in a way that makes my needy hole clench.

After having them on for 5min or so my vibe died!!!!!! I hate the feeling of it just stopping on me. It leaves me so much more needy and made me more aware of my poor little nipples. (It’s charging now)

When the 10 minutes was up I knocked off the pegs. I always find it the worst part. I know it’s going to hurt...I just want I open then and gently touch my poor nipples. Knocking or pulling them off always leaves them so much more tender.

*BLUSHES*

Yes my green panties are becoming a darker green *BLUSHES*

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Limits: friends/family, public, messy, pictures
aloe is offline   Reply With Quote