View Single Post
Old 12-01-2020, 06:14 AM   #25
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
After your edge in the morning, put on a tack bra and get dressed. Have your breakfast in the communal room with the bra still on, and try not to show a reaction from all the pins pricking into you
*BLUSHES* gosh. So I edged this morning, slipping my hand into my undies, finding my needy hole already wet and well....needy. While rubbing I was thinking about the tack bra, how it felt when I wore it before and the fact I was going to wear it right when I got up. *blushes* I ended up edging twice.

Then I got up snd got dressed. Fresh green undies, pants, a bra and a sweater. Then I slipped the tack inserts into my bra. Gosh. All the pokes on my tiny tits. They feel so mean but I could also already feel my needy hole growing more wet *BLUSHES*

Then I went downstairs to get breakfast. Gosh. Stairs in the tack bra is not super comfy. And I was so aware of the poking.there is a mirror at the bottom of the stairs and I saw my reflection.....gosh my tiny tits look so much bigger when I’m wearing the tack bra *BLUSHES*

I was so aware of them while making and eating breakfast and super lucky that no one else came down to eat. I just came back upstairs and have typed this up with the tack bra still on. My tiny tits are starting to protest. I’ll take it off once this is posted

A little aside....we got a bunch of snow, which means one of my housemates is working from home after all snd I won’t have the privacy I thought I would .

Possibly tomorrow though!

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Limits: friends/family, public, messy, pictures
aloe is offline   Reply With Quote