View Single Post
Old 12-01-2020, 04:45 AM   #7
SissySlaveEmily

Nuclear Bananas Diapers and Enemas

Today I did the dare I was asked to. It was unbelievable hard to complete, I had everything prepared as told, I had the 8 banana half swimming in liquid suppositories, rolled up the pad, dipped it in as well and inserted it all. I quickly made my way out and realized very quickly I won’t be able to spend this hour somewhat normal. On my way through the city I had to stop about 3 times to focus on breathing and not to panic with so many people around and a completely full stomach. After about 8 horribly long feeling minutes I made it to a supermarket. I rushed in and quickly made my way to a less crowded area so I thought I could let it all out but it was no where close. I just sat there, holding my stomach praying no one would catch me. After about 2 horrible minutes it was slightly better so with all my courage I bought about 8 items and made my way to the counter after 10 minutes. It was horrible, I thought it would all come out while I was paying and I was obviously moving strangely and really struggling to not just fall to the ground and scream and monad in pain. After I made it out I quickly walked 3 minutes to a really small park, after about 3 minutes I honestly have to say I was in this much discomfort I went in just to hide between bushes, lie down, open my pants and breath for a moment, this moment turned into 15 minutes and after 2 more times I thought i would surely mess myself it was finally time. I was able to press it all out while having goosebumps all over my body. Luckily my diaper held everything but everyone walking behind on my way home could clearly see a full diaper under my pants. I headed home and made it after about 9 embarrassing minutes I arrived at home and took a shower.
In general this dare was not only extremely humiliating as I could see lots of confused and grossed out looks coming my way but also really challenging for my body as I thought I would mess myself a couple of times before it actually happened.
Thank you very much for this great dare!

Hard limits: family, social suicide, needles.

Toys: dildos, chastity, buttplugs, ball gag, ropes, lots of diapers...

Kik:Screamingemily
SissySlaveEmily is offline   Reply With Quote