View Single Post
Old 11-30-2020, 05:00 PM   #652
Lightze
Chaos

**Vanishes from where I was sat and reappears, materializing from the lay-lines of chaos that run through GetDare, standing at the entrance to the thread, before the waiting crowd, a barrier making sure nobody can enter**

Friends, kinksters, Getdarians, lend me your ears.

**The storm rumbles overhead, a flash of red light lighting up the area a moment**

This thread has been pure, squirm-ridden, evil.

For each and every one of you who have participated, know this, your input has been… noted.

**grins, the air now tasting of copper, shadows seeming to almost dance around me**

I for one, from my feminine experiences, protest to have learned nothing.
Apart perhaps, an expanded knowledge of Wilde.

Though, whilst I may indeed declare my genius, it is not my only utterance this evening.

Through your efforts, there have been tasks, good humour, merriment, loopholes, old friendships rekindled and new friendships forged.

Perhaps then, my stocking-clad sufferings were worth it?
Perhaps.

I’m still going to level this thread.

What shall I do next? Who knows! I certainly do not! That, often, is the joy of chaos!

So, without further to-do, a-do, or even scooby-doo, let us end this.

**Presses the detonator, the pillars of the thread structure shattering with controlled explosions that bring it in upon itself dust rising from the ruins. Then from nowhere, that red lightning strikes the rubble, lighting up the area better than any fireworks. On The hill a strange light is coming from the ruins of the temple of chaos. The figure of the small feline is swallowed up in the swell of shadows and vanishes, but his voice echos from every shade and dark place around them**

The Thread is Closed.

The Chaos Princess Is No More.

Long Live The Chaos Lord Lightze.

**The night is quiet then, apart from the rumble of thunder overhead, but now, more than ever, it feels like a storm is about to break**

M/Exploring

Likes and limits!/Toys!PM Dares

Mischief meter: 85%
Lightze is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to Lightze for this post: