View Single Post
Old 11-30-2020, 03:01 PM   #323
maddog2048
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnalAddict View Post
Thanks for your offer. I like the creativity in that last task

Two things require me to make a counteroffer as (1) however real my absolute submission to Sir is, he's not actually that close to accomplish the tasks you set, and (2) slapping my own face...just. No. It kills any vibe. And believe me, my reports are better if I fall into the right vibe.

So here's my counteroffer in which I tried to maintain the spirit of the tasks you proposed:

1. For 30 minutes, every five minutes flip a coin. If heads, get on your knees, you get face fucked for the next 5 minutes. If tails, get on all fours, you get roughly ass fucked and spanked for next 5 minutes.

2. Gag yourself with your dildo gag, insert butt plug and apply nipple clamps. Now kneel in the corner for 20 minutes. To really sink into the feeling of being disciplined, after cornertime write the following line 20 times: [Let me know what line you'd like me to write]

3. Task three is fine as is except the end time. To keep it in the realm of short, guessing both coin flip and dice roll can get me out earlier, but the task will maximum run 30 minutes regardless.

Do you accept my counteroffer in return for your YES vote?
Yeah this sounds fair, I accept.

For the lines you should write "I am a stupid whore, I am a useless slut, I do not deserve to cum"
maddog2048 is offline   Reply With Quote