View Single Post
Old 11-29-2020, 09:44 AM   #9599
spankme554
getDare Sweetheart

I will start by adding FEMINIZE and CHASTITY for Lissy.

And DOUBLE for Joe.

Now on to my report. 6 hours and 45 minutes with a bigger plug. It's been a while since I have been plugged but I thought I could do it all at once anyway. I selected a larger plug (but not too uncomfortable), lubed it up, and put it in.

Once I got used to it, it seemed i would be able to wear it all in one stretch (pun intended) but about 3 hours in, I started to feel that achy feeling. I held out until I'd reached the 3 hour, 45 minute mark, then took it out for a break.

I really wanted to finish it in one day, so I let a couple of hours pass, then put it back in. The break had relieved the ache and I managed to keep it in for the remaining 3 hours. So promise complete!

Thank you all for your help in getting me back into this!

PM DARES

I'm owned so denial isn't possible.

-Likes- Rules, toilet time restrictions, some nipple pain, hidden public, hidden humiliation, butt plugs, edges, diapers (just trying these out so please be nice)

-Dislikes/punishments - all day butt plug wear, rubberband snaps, wedgies, nipple clamps, toothpaste

-Limits-Pics, Public/Social suicide, cam, Messy/Poop/Pee, wetting myself, hard pain, body writing, needles
spankme554 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to spankme554 for this post: