View Single Post
Old 11-29-2020, 04:32 AM   #235
Lightze
Chaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnalAddict View Post
Brief break for work to say hiiii! And to say I maaaaay have taunted Luna. Only a little.

Can someone explain to me why I keep digging myself in deeper?
**appears in a flurry of slightly blushing shadow** Oh Look Addi's thread that needs all my attention! =^-^=

Quote:
Originally Posted by InstantInferno View Post
Well, obviously. That's the only possible explanation - you keep digging yourself in deeper because you want to be in deeper. (Insert anal joke here.)

Also, great job closing the loopholes in that little task! I see you know Luna well. (Trying to remember which PM dare she had as white text on a white background for a while, but can't. A shame... it was probably something that would really make her blush )
It WAS something that would make me blush.
I thought that particular trick was a masterstroke and I didn't expect Addi to catch it before I'd even done it with this one.

I'm regularly impressed with Addi but the surgical precision in which she is closing off loopholes is almost startling. I MIGHT just have to worry =>->=;;

What's important is, we have many posts to give here to wrack up the points and points mean prizes... I mean spanks. They mean spanks.

M/Exploring

Likes and limits!/Toys!PM Dares

Mischief meter: 85%
Lightze is offline   Reply With Quote