View Single Post
Old 11-28-2020, 04:28 PM   #216
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Hahaha, I thought you would have trouble getting it in. Here I though it might be too much for you Changes highlighted to reflect to your strong negotiations skills.

Get in front of your mirror, bring at least your fisting dildo, plenty of lube, a marker, and fresh ginger cut into the shape of a plug. Start by writing "Fist me" just above your pussy and on your ass, and inserting that lovely lovely dildo gag into your mouth

Set a timer for 10 minutes, which is the time you have to complete the remainder of this task from this point onwards.

The task is done either when you have managed all three steps in order, or if the 10 minute timer is up. You can stretch yourself any way you want to, and use as much lube as you like. However, you are not allowed to warm yourself up before the 10 minute timers begins (unless you were already plugged for other reasons)

Step 1: Get your fisting dildo inside your pussy.
Step 2: Remove the dildo from your pussy after 5 successful insertions into your pussy. Get your fisting dildo inside your ass.
Step 3: You have succeeded the task. As a reward for both your strong negotiations skills and your ability to insert the dildo into both your ass and pussy, you get to set another timer for 10 minutes. Use this timer to get as many fingers inside your pussy as you can, trying to get your fist in while your ass is still filled.

If you failed and are not able to perform all three steps in order, then set a timer for 10 minutes
Insert the ginger plug into your ass. Use the marker to write "Just figged" on your chest. Hold your hands behind your head and stand in front of the mirror for 10 minutes. Watch yourself. Look at the words on your body and what is happening to it. Feel the slowly building burn inside your ass, and the quiver of your pussy as it tries to recover from a fist assaulting it. Stay there for 10 torturous minutes before cleaning up.
Deal on this altered version of the task.

And with that, my friends, I'm going to crash and burn. Have fun in this spanky chatroom and see you tomorrow