View Single Post
Old 11-27-2020, 06:50 AM   #4
SissySlaveEmily

Magnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cueball9802 View Post
Next time you're out. Drink a bottle of magnesium citrate followed by 1L of water or favorite drink. Dress in your most revealing outfit with the shortest skirt. Put on a diaper and head out. You are to drink an additional 2 L while out. You cannot leave before you mess at least twice and your diaper is saturated. You may change before leaving but if you do, you will leave commando.
Thank you very much for the dare.
First of all I have to mention the temperature where I am living is 2C or 35F so my revealing outfit was just skin tight high waist jeans. I bought the liquid magnesium citrate earlier today, drank two 300mg ampoules and bought a 1,5 liter bottle of water, since I was already out I thought I could just stay there and drank the water while walking down a shopping street. After about 25 minutes I nearly finished a liter and the urge to mess myself became stronger with each minute. I stayed outside the store for about another 5 minutes, finished nearly the whole bottle and went inside already cramping my cheeks together, I messed myself while walking, I couldn’t hold it back any longer and it just dripped out. The feeling of the mess spreading around my ass and genitals was already hard to cope with but the smell was the real problem, I spent most of my time hiding and quickly tried to get another huge bottle of water. I bought 3 small bottles at a food truck and went to the next store, there I spent about 35 minutes drinking my water, I spent most of the time hiding as I was really stinky at that point and didn’t want to attract more attention then I already was. After I finished all three bottles I started to walk slowly towards home but obviously stopped at a big electronic store to mess myself again, this time it was even worse, I was farting a lot and I could at least count two people looking at me confused and disgusted. After that my diaper was completely full and I became really afraid it might leak. I left instantly and walked the last 15 minutes to my home. When I arrived at home I could see two stain bellow my left and right ass cheeks that just smelt horrible so I guess lots of people walking behind me must have caught me as well.
I really enjoyed your dare and it was great but I honestly have to say this is definitely one of the hardest ones I have done so far, I panicked about three times but it went great!

Hard limits: family, social suicide, needles.

Toys: dildos, chastity, buttplugs, ball gag, ropes, lots of diapers...

Kik:Screamingemily
SissySlaveEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to SissySlaveEmily for this post: