View Single Post
Old 11-25-2020, 11:15 PM   #9
SlaveA1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirD View Post
Bind the base of your tits tightly with rubber bands. Put your clover clamps on your nipples and then attach about 24" of string to each clip. Tie a half empty water bottle to the end of each string. Roll a single die to determine how many minutes you have to shake the bottles loose. Put your arms behind you back and shake your tits to get the bottles to swing until they rip off your nipples. For each minute or partial minute you go over time you will hit your bound tits 10 times each with the back side of your hair brush.
Thank you for your dare, Sir, I enjoyed this very much.
I prepared everything I needed, I did not end up binding my tits as I felt it would pull more without the binding (as I could not do it as requested due to the perkiness and firmness of my tits). 24” was too long for my height so I adjusted as needed. I rolled the dice and got a 5, so I had 5 minutes to get these bottles off. I had the bottles resting on the ground and clamped my tits, I was worried they wouldn’t come off as they are very tight and this worried me as having them on for so long, being weighed down so much would really hurt.

I started the timer, placed my hands behind my back leaned forward, and stood up. My nipples were pulled down immediately and painfully. I started swinging them as much as I could which hurt so much. The two strings got caught up with each other and after 1 minute the right clamp ripped off my nipple. The pain was unbelievable. I had a new problem though because the strings had gotten tangled this meant that I was now dragging the second bottle with my left nipples as well. I do not know if this was the reason for the long string, but it was certainly a repercussion. I dragged the second bottle with the first for around 20 seconds, gritting my teeth with each swing before it too was ripped off.

My left nipple had very deep markings from the clamps with all the weight and hurts as I write this. But I am lucky considering I did not go over the 5 minutes and now do not have to spank my tits.

have: Clover clamps, pegs, rope, dildo, butt plug, wand vibrator, icy hot, sharpies, rubber bands, candle wax, nipple suckers, nipple clamps attached to gag

Likes: nipple pain, breast pain, hitting, humiliation, body writing, name calling

Dislikes: butt plug, pussy pain, clit torture, candle wax

Limits: public, family, scat, urine, blood, fisting, permanent marks, pictures, icyhot insertion, feet, needles

PM open for dares or punishments
SlaveA1 is offline   Reply With Quote