View Single Post
Old 11-25-2020, 10:57 PM   #6
SlaveA1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_of_humiliate View Post
Hello. Your last report was very good.

So you get a punishment for your titts.
Make tiger balm or something else on your nipples.
clamp your nipples for 10 minutes and play with the clamps. Stretch the nipplescand pull then.
Now remove the clamps and give each nipple 25 snaps with a rubber band.
Now bound your tits each titt separate.
Put the clamps back.
Spank each titt 25 time with a wooden spoon.
Remove the clamp squeeze your nipples and spank th 25 times with the wooden spoon.
Now play with your nipples roughly for 10 minutes.
Thank you for your punishment Sir, my tits and nipples are very sore. I apologise for the late report.
I started by applying a liberal amount of toothpaste to my nipples, enough so that it would burn for a long time. I layered in onto to my right one first and then my left and as I was almost finished with the left the right one started burning and the left soon followed. I used the clover clamps to clamp each nipple, they bit in deeply. I set a timer for 10 minutes and began stretching and pulling my nipples. I couldn’t tell if the pain was coming from the clamps digging in each time, I pulled them or if it was from the burning of the toothpaste. By the end of the 10 minutes my nipples felt terrible, they hurt so much I didn’t know if I could keep going.
Unfortunately, my tits as I mentioned are a perky C cup and as such can’t be tied up in the way you liked. I am sorry for this. I removed the clamps and snapped each one with the rubber band. This really hurt and created sharp red lines I could see just on the edge of my nipples where the skin is white. It was such a relief to not have them biting into my tender nipples. Adding them back on felt horrible and torturous.
I got the wooden spoon and made sure to spank hard and all around each tit so they would become nice and red all over. Each hit made the clamps move in some way which only added to the pain of beating my tits.

Being able to remove the clamps again was a blessing but the spanking that came next was not. By this time to toothpaste had dried on my tits and when I took the clamps off, I could see the deep marks they left. I squeezed my nipples which stung and then began beating them with the wooden spoon. Each hit was like fire, my nipples were so sore from all the other stuff and this was just terrible. When I was done tears had welled up in my eyes from the pain.

I then played with them harshly, pulling squeezing, and smacking them for the next ten minutes. My nipples were in so much pain and were so red I did not touch them until the next day. Each time my clothing rubbed them it was very uncomfortable.

have: Clover clamps, pegs, rope, dildo, butt plug, wand vibrator, icy hot, sharpies, rubber bands, candle wax, nipple suckers, nipple clamps attached to gag

Likes: nipple pain, breast pain, hitting, humiliation, body writing, name calling

Dislikes: butt plug, pussy pain, clit torture, candle wax

Limits: public, family, scat, urine, blood, fisting, permanent marks, pictures, icyhot insertion, feet, needles

PM open for dares or punishments

Last edited by SlaveA1; 11-25-2020 at 11:00 PM. Reason: '
SlaveA1 is offline   Reply With Quote