View Single Post
Old 11-25-2020, 02:34 PM   #117
InstantInferno
getDare Addict

Maaaybe, definitely looking forward to doing it... and yes, these nipple clamps hurt, a lot. It's why I like them.

Also, somehow I just ended up gagging on a dildo with my nipples in pain again, for the second time in the last few days. Except this time minus the blindfold, but with a plug, more vicious clamps, and more control over the experience. (I could even just have done them seperately...) Still pretty intense, and still definitely left me feeling a little happily used... especially after seeing how scarily small of a dent it made in my count from this thread after deciding I'd had enough for one session. Gulp. Spent some quality time in bed slowly fucking my ass with it as a little bit of a reward afterwards too.

Unless I'm miscounting (hope not!) current tallies are as follows: 25/50 minutes with the clover clamps, 20/78 deepthroats, 100/280 anal thrusts, 0/14 hits to the balls, and 92/400 minutes plugged, plus still owe wax on the lower stomach x2, ass, inner thighs, nipples x2, the sole of my right foot, and "from stick to twitching wick" (cock, one assumes).

Might try Addi's spit-roasting suggestion next. Dunno about her offer to be an enforcer, considering it, but I'm probably a little too tired and subby to think about these things right now.

(Also, I still have the dildo in writing this. Which is probably a waste of good plugging time, but I'm hoping to be using it in a minute.)

Last edited by InstantInferno; 11-25-2020 at 02:39 PM.
InstantInferno is offline   Reply With Quote