View Single Post
Old 11-25-2020, 02:34 PM   #718
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Heart One Last Day - The final report

I’ve been discovering what submitting means to me these past few weeks. How the delicious promise that blooms at those first exchanges grows into something strong and confident, rooted deep in trust.

This thread is evidence of that process. From the start of my submission to him, Dungeonmaster has delighted in making me squirm at the mention of starting a thread like this, giving opportunities for others to take revenge on me for all the edges and tasks I’ve handed out. At first, the thought might have made me writhe, but it also filled me with absolute dread. The thought of giving up every sense of control broke me a little. Excited me, but terrified me more.

That changed. Much more quickly than I thought the fear morphed into a dark desire to do just that—to give up control so completely that I wouldn’t have a say in the matter. I’m sure Dungeonmaster realised faster than I did when that moment arrived. Days later I woke up to a thread I didn’t even knew existed that had exploded overnight. I checked—214 posts of plugging gifts and a few choice tasks before I realised what was happening. It should have scared the living daylights out of me, and instead I got hit by a massive wave of heat and happiness and anticipation. You see, Dungeonmaster knew exactly what I’d be able to handle, knew what would make me squirm and what to avoid for now. It was clear from every line in that first post, and that careful consideration, the protection probably invisible to anyone else, meant I could let go without fear. Could enjoy every gift you bestowed on me in this thread.

And what gifts I got. Even without the logistical implications of what plug I could wear for how long, you gifted me plug time for at least 12 days. Several tasks. Edges while clamped, gagged, or with some writing task attached. Tonight, almost 14 days after I officially started the dare, I finished every minute given to me. This is your final report (for this thread at least).

I woke up this morning with 9 hours left on the tally for the XL plug—the one that had been hardest to plan around. When Sir decided to make my exercise this morning a little more interesting—30 minutes on an exercise bike with a dildo gag that touches the back of your throat, the XL plug and a dildo inside definitely burns some more calories—I slammed into submissive mode. So deep into submission I didn’t even want to take out the XL plug after I was done. I got this crazy idea that I’d finish this thread today. That I’d make him proud, amaze myself, and thank you for all of the gifts by writing you this final report tonight. If I had thought a little clearer, I wouldn’t even have tried. The most I lasted with the XL plug in one sitting before was 3.5 hours.

Around noon, I started to struggle. Only to end up tied in a crotchrope, tight breast ties and with a dildo added to the mix. It took me a while to see that it wasn’t just a distraction Sir had in mind. His orders, the discomfort that was no longer limited to my ass but stretched, pulsed in my entire body pushed me further into submission. It made me all the more determined to see this through and make Sir proud. Allowed me to overcome the limits of my own mind, a mind that would have insisted I’d free myself from discomfort that I had no rational reason to suffer. I almost broke again when I reached the 7 hour mark. This time the distractions only worked for a short time before my oversensitive body started straining against it all. At that point, it was the removal of everything but the plug that helped. The noise my body suffered honed in on one point, one shrill note I could handle. I sank into that final hour and a half, with a calm conviction that I could make it to the end of the 9 hours without breaking.

My hands were trembling when I removed the XL plug and switched it to the medium one for the final hours of my dare. The shivers elicited a wave of goosebumps all over my body and the first pulls of exhaustion that come with the accomplishment of something you didn’t think your body was capable of. I’ve been floating through these last hours, knowing it was coming to an end. Needing it to end, my ass now sore all the time. Not enough to stop the dare but enough to know I probably need to give my ass a break for more than a few minutes at a time.

When time was up at 10.08 pm tonight, I got to my knees on the bed. Blocked out the world by tying a scarf around my eyes and ears, and found that even the touch of the soft fabric chafed my overloaded nerves. As I knelt, I felt it all. How empty my ass felt, unfilled for the first time in 19 days. How wet my pussy was, has been for these past weeks, desire always flickering inside my core, flames ready to devour me in in an instant at one word from Sir, one touch of my fingers, one delicious thought. How I loved the feeling of being plugged at all times as a reminder of ownership, a constant twinge that told me my body wasn’t my own. How I no longer need that reminder now, as the realisation of ownership has seeped into my every cell. And how very thankful I am to have gotten to this point, how excited I am about the journey I'm on and where it will take me next.

With the calm from this last task come the end notes of this thread. The one important thing I have left to do. Thank you, Sir. For the care. For the pleasure. For the patience and the understanding. For the sheer fun of conversations. For the banter. For the way you accept me and cherish my trust. For seeing right through me. For allowing me to submit. Thank you.

PLUGGED STATISTICS - FINAL

Pre-dare plugged as of 11/6/20 6:00 PM
Total days plugged in total: 19 days

Start time dare: 11/12/20 9:00 AM
Days plugged since dare: 14 days

Dare hours plugged with M plug: 127 hours
Dare hours plugged with L plug: 141 hours
Dare hours plugged with XL plug: 43 hours
Dare hours plugged with XXL plug: 13 hours

% done for M plug: 100%
% done for L plug: 128%
% done for XL plug: 101%