View Single Post
Old 11-25-2020, 02:59 AM   #11
LaCoppiaZozza

Default Happy ending

Among the dares you gave him, I selected all the ones he could do.
So yesterday night he went to sleep very horny and this morning not much had changed.

He was visibly excited and impatient with expectation as we made coffee and had breakfast. Those things seemed of little interest to him.
Eventually I took him to the bedroom and made him take off his lower clothes. I supervised him as he edged twice, then I vibed my clit until I came, making him help in the process by teasing my nipples (I have super sensitive nipples, sometimes I can come through nipple stimulation alone).

Eventually he was super horny and frustrated but he still had one last edge to do. After he was done I let him cum, and the amount that came out, as well as the volume of his moans were... remarkable!<

Thank you for all your dares, I had a lot of fun, and he did too (a delicious mix of fun and suffering <3).
We are planning to open further threads on this site very soon!!! Stay tuned!

Currently looking for a FEMALE domme, (must like men and women) willing to own a couple of subs. We are willing to send pictures when we build some trust

Our kik: Thegnii (him), Lucy97miao (her)

Likes, limits and toys
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92905
LaCoppiaZozza is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to LaCoppiaZozza for this post: